Sons' sorrow

27 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

"Nothing is impossible to those who believe" is absolute peak Faz!

I think that may have been there longer than Faz!

That home shirt is lovely. I’ll always advocate for the traditional bands across the front but if we’re going to steer away from it that’s the perfect alternative. A nice retro nod to some kits from the late 70s. 

The away kit isn’t the worst but isn’t really my cuppa. I’m simple man, with simple tastes and the more “minimalist” designs always appeal to me over something loud and fancy. 

You’ve got to imagine we will have sponsors this year, I just hope it’s not some daft, ugly big logo. 

57 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

"Nothing is impossible to those who believe" is absolute peak Faz!

It was the man who "tought" Faz so well that put that there I believe. 

The home top is absolutely tremendous. Away top isn't for me but the design is actually okay. And as an aside, Wylde looks like he's carrying some extra weight. 

56 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I think that may have been there longer than Faz!

That home shirt is lovely. I’ll always advocate for the traditional bands across the front but if we’re going to steer away from it that’s the perfect alternative. A nice retro nod to some kits from the late 70s. 

The away kit isn’t the worst but isn’t really my cuppa. I’m simple man, with simple tastes and the more “minimalist” designs always appeal to me over something loud and fancy. 

You’ve got to imagine we will have sponsors this year, I just hope it’s not some daft, ugly big logo. 

Sponsorship.....we'll have N-Gage somewhere on there but I don't know how they'll fit in 'football websites without a fixture list' 😳

3 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Saw your video on Twitter this morning, that's another season where you've had a cracking shirt IMHO. 

Looks class to be fair, remember you lot playing in that strip when I was a boy..   Macron as well,  even more frustrating when we unveiled Joma as some sort of a coup..

1 hour ago, Passionate said:

Looks class to be fair, remember you lot playing in that strip when I was a boy..   Macron as well,  even more frustrating when we unveiled Joma as some sort of a coup..

How are Airdrie fans feeling about this season?Survival or playoffs?

1 hour ago, lorenzo71 said:

How are Airdrie fans feeling about this season?Survival or playoffs?

Probably a see where it pans out, cop out answer..

Home form is going to be imperative, think only ourselves and Raith on astro, I think that can make a difference over the season if you play to your style..  we won't show any fear, although I still have a major question mark over ability to grind out a point if we need it..

Looking forward to the challenge though 

2 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Probably a see where it pans out, cop out answer..

Home form is going to be imperative, think only ourselves and Raith on astro, I think that can make a difference over the season if you play to your style..  we won't show any fear, although I still have a major question mark over ability to grind out a point if we need it..

Looking forward to the challenge though 

See yous in a couple of weeks.Would take a point for the LC absolutely.Big ask for us though.

6 hours ago, The Moonster said:

It was the man who "tought" Faz so well that put that there I believe. 

Ah, he's definitely got those vibes, too. Family portraits dressed in all white, playing air guitar, with quotes like "it's not the destination, it's the journey" round the house. We've all met the type.

Edited by FifeSons