Sons' sorrow

5 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I’m sure there was chat on this thread a few pages back that streaming would be a goer this season.

'goer' as in gone or goer as in goes ahead?

6 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I’m sure there was chat on this thread a few pages back that streaming would be a goer this season.

Am I missing something, surely streaming, of 3pm Saturday games anyway, isn't allowed within the UK? Or are we discussing overseas streaming here?

I know streaming is allowed of up to 5 games outwith Saturday afternoons.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

A goer, as in @Sons Fan said we should be streaming for the season ahead.

It seems I was wrong :( sorry folks, we won't be streaming atm as we don't have the manpower to do it. If anyone knows anyone that could help tell them to get in touch.

10 hours ago, Sons Fan said:

It seems I was wrong :( sorry folks, we won't be streaming atm as we don't have the manpower to do it. If anyone knows anyone that could help tell them to get in touch.

Can I clarify exactly what is required here? Just someone to operate the camera, or is there a larger scope of works needing covered?

Cove away next week. Don’t think we’ve ever taken anything up there? Surely the best chance we’ll have had to do so.

Another 1-5 and Hartley rage quit plz.

Edited by FifeSons

6 hours ago, Sons fan 1872 said:

Assuming new ST holder stickers have been put on seats? Anyone able to confirm 

They have but folk still sit in them. Although it's good fun when you move them on.

I wouldn’t like someone sitting in my seat, mainly because I’d inevitably then sit in a seat where someone then asks me to move from :lol: It happens down in Engerland quite a lot, where folk didn’t get x amount of seats together and want to squeeze their pals in and act as if you’re being weird for not just sitting anywhere. It’s quite annoying. Albeit more so in a ground that’s full (and with angry gammon whose seat you end up in).

Edited by FifeSons

Looking for advice.

Woman I used to work with is looking for a Dumbarton top for her son. He currently wears small adult jerseys. Whats the sizing like on ours? She can only find a medium Sons jersey. Is it a true medium, or is it on the neater side?

Been years since I've worn a football top and even longer since I've been a small or a medium. Would a medium adult top be too big, or are ours on the neater side?