Sons' sorrow

I think it's been mentioned before that Aggreko have no interest in sponsoring us.

How much do you know about this deal Wilf?

I know nothing. Honest, I am so far out of the loop at DFC I don't even know whether yon terrible painting of Rankine's is still in the boardroom!

Can you not sign loanees for a few weeks after the window shuts? I know you can bring in free agents until March but I thought there was a bit longer with loan signings too? May be completely wrong though!

I think we have signed our quota of loan players. We can still sign anyone who isn't under contract though.

I think we have signed our quota of loan players. We can still sign anyone who isn't under contract though.

You can still sign another loan player. You're allowed 5 a season - development loans don't count towards that 5.

Muzz is right, Petrie and Findlay are both developments so we can have one more loanee, plus as many free agents as we'd like.

Even with, lets say, 2 new signings the bench will still look a bit bare.

We have 1 loan signing left. A couple of the new boys are development loans as far as I am aware. Our 'normal' loan signings so far have been Kane, Rogers, McDonald and Easton. Can't think of any others.

Nae signings...

Hmmm....

Yeah, we definitely have 1 loan signing left as Findlay and Petrie are development loans. Interesting if we aren't planning on bringing anyone in.

As I said before, it could be a case that Murray has an extra couple of weeks to bring in loans (as I was saying before) and is in no rush as we have this weekend off. Be astounded if we aren't looking at bring anyone in though!!

I know nothing. Honest, I am so far out of the loop at DFC I don't even know whether yon terrible painting of Rankine's is still in the boardroom!

You mean 'Last Orders At The Burgh Bar' ? That is a magnificent painting, so much so that Brabco made it a condition of the takeover, and I have it on good authority that it will adorn the showhouse on the new Portcullis Estate at the base of The Rock.