Sons' sorrow

I'd love a monster trip up north somewhere against a highland league outfit but I always fear we get one, everyone travels up full of joy and bevy and the opposing team score a last minute shiter meaning we all traipse home embarassed, steamin' and wishing we hadn't invested 50 quid in watching us get beat 250 miles away.

Admittedly it was a draw rather than a defeat but we had an absolute embarrassment of a result at Turriff and it was still the best away day ever. Everyone should want a good Highland trip.

The young striker who hasn't kicked a ball for them all season and possibly one of the Spurs loanees?

Hardie and Aird (Canada) would be my guesses.

That would be an absolute pain if they did get it rearranged for December. Going to be very, very tricky to try and wangle time off work for it.

Spot on.

Absolutely ridiculous. Embarrassing that they've requested it be moved for the reasons given. Hopefully they're told nae chance and made to play it on the day it's been scheduled for. Doubt it though.

If they have three players called up, and request it, then they will get it. It is a rule, not a hopeful appeal.