Sons' sorrow

I spoke to a Dumbarton fan earlier in the season who thought Dumbarton could push for the play off's. How thick can you get? You're not going to go anywhere with that clueless ginger dwarf Aitken in charge.

Er, about as thick as someone who is fond of adding a rogue apostrophe. Or as thick as the fat bigot draped in a Union Jack who attempted take on the visiting support when we royally humped you in the Play-Off Final Second Leg.

Er, about as thick as someone who is fond of adding a rogue apostrophe. Or as thick as the fat bigot draped in a Union Jack who attempted take on the visiting support when we royally humped you in the Play-Off Final Second Leg.

That's it. When you can't think up a decent reply, revert to a very minor grammatical error. Dear oh dear.

I've got to admit. I am one of the many Scottish fans who always relish a trip to the Strathclyde Homes, Bet Butler or whatever s***e company Dumbarton have got to sponsor their stadium these days. It really is full of character, what with it's impressive 2000 seater stand and grey fence. Terrific atmosphere in the place on match days, but what I appreciate most is the wide choice of stands/terracing to watch the game from.

I've got to admit. I am one of the many Scottish fans who always relish a trip to the Strathclyde Homes, Bet Butler or whatever s***e company Dumbarton have got to sponsor their stadium these days. It really is full of character, what with it's impressive 2000 seater stand and grey fence. Terrific atmosphere in the place on match days, but what I appreciate most is the wide choice of stands/terracing to watch the game from.

Trying far, far too hard :lol: :lol:

Your trolling skills are bad bro.

Fs! You're pish at this.

Cheaper Insurance Direct m8ey

http://www.cheaperinsurancedirect.com/

For all your car, home, van, business or life insurance be sure to give them a call on 0800 161 3050.

Awaiting a good deal on my car insurance when it comes up for renewal as a result of this

Edit: Forgot van and business.

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

How's the fitness coaching going? I'd be very interested in hearing your methods. It's something I'm really passionate about.

Well mate, very well in fact. Down to 12 fit outfield players against a team with about 6 subs last weekend and managed a draw out of it. Pretty chuffed with the endurance we showed as it was a windy day, on an astro-pitch which is murder for the legs.

I'll let you have this one for free, 5s on a full size pitch. Hell of a lot of running, nowhere to hide and helps in a game like situation. Good fun too. The rest of my methods are top secret.

Well mate, very well in fact. Down to 12 fit outfield players against a team with about 6 subs last weekend and managed a draw out of it. Pretty chuffed with the endurance we showed as it was a windy day, on an astro-pitch which is murder for the legs.

I'll let you have this one for free, 5s on a full size pitch. Hell of a lot of running, nowhere to hide and helps in a game like situation. Good fun too. The rest of my methods are top secret.

What's your view on the dreaded sin of cigarette smoking when it comes to the fitness of the players? They say it's bad for the health.