Sons' sorrow

The most concerning part of that article is "He done well away to Alloa".

That was one of the worst performances I've ever witnessed.

I must admit that bit did make me wonder if he was just thinking of the last game he started to keep his confidence up :lol:

I must admit that bit did make me wonder if he was just thinking of the last game he started to keep his confidence up :lol:

Absolutely fantastic news if we can offload him mind you. It beggers belief that guy joined us from Wycombe, where he appeared to be well liked.

Even after over a month on the bench, with a youngster starting infront of him, he still came on against Queens and strolled about like he was walking the dug down the common. If that can't give him a boot up the arse nothing will.

Andy Ryan the latest to be linked with us...

His uncle (iirc) is David Smith, our 2002s coach. Would be chuffed if we got him, certainly an improvement on what we have.

He was on trial with QOS a few weeks back so would be guaranteed a goal on Saturday!

Didn't Arbroath fans rate Easton more than him? I might be wrong. Other teams looking at him, qots, raith and Alloa as well as a couple league 1 sides.

They were never in the same Arbroath team so not sure why anyone would've said that. I definitely wouldn't.

They were never in the same Arbroath team so not sure why anyone would've said that. I definitely wouldn't.

No I know they weren't in the same team, just sure I read it somewhere when seeing people's opinions on one of the two.

But now that you're here... Who is better?

Seems weird to compare Easton, a winger who played 3 times for Arbroath (1 start) with Ryan, a striker who played 12 times (9 starts) for them, no?

Aye maybe not compare them directly but you can still have an opinion on who looked better... Didn't realise Easton played so little mind you.

Looks like the rumours of us looking abroad are true, Steven Craig might be away as well - click

Yup, Stevie Aitken mentioned he was looking abroad in Jack Crawford's SonsTV interview after QoS cup tie.

While I'm on here - a wee query for Sons fans - what do you want to see on SonsTV in the future? Longer highlights? Shorter? Just the goals? Player profiles? What do you reckon?

Not saying I'd pay attention, right enough :P

Edited by mairdrink

We are crying out for some creativity, whether he would be the answer is debatable, although he does seem to be enjoying himself at Elgin. I liked him, but whether he is championship level, I don't know. I'd probably prefer a strong direct winger/striker with pace.

Yup, Stevie Aitken mentioned he was looking abroad in Jack Crawford's SonsTV interview after QoS cup tie.

While I'm on here - a wee query for Sons fans - what do you want to see on SonsTV in the future? Longer highlights

I actually quite like the highlights the length they are currently, maybe an interview with a player as well as the gaffer? Not sure if that's a goer or how much more work would be involved but due to the lack of media coverage we get I think it would be good to hear what they have to say.

I attend most games so for folk who aren't there the longer highlights will appeal.

Doing a cracking job regardless, keep it up, everyone appreciates the effort.

While I'm on here - a wee query for Sons fans - what do you want to see on SonsTV in the future? Longer highlights? Shorter? Just the goals? Player profiles? What do you reckon?

lose the dreadful "the sons, we're the ones"

Hi-viz strips to compensate for our 'floodlights'......