Sons' sorrow

More slow motion replays of goals or controversial incidents e.g. Beanie's dive on Saturday. Great job your doing though and much appreciated.

Yeah your right, should do more slomo but it is a pita. Will try harder!

I actually quite like the highlights the length they are currently, maybe an interview with a player as well as the gaffer? Not sure if that's a goer or how much more work would be involved but due to the lack of media coverage we get I think it would be good to hear what they have to say.

I attend most games so for folk who aren't there the longer highlights will appeal.

Doing a cracking job regardless, keep it up, everyone appreciates the effort.

we quite often get a player after games, must admit they have all, Stevie Aitken especially, been very happy to help. I'm pretty sure we can do a bit more of that.

I think on the 2nd quote he means the font when listing the team lineups on the highlights.

I think on the 2nd quote he means the font when listing the team lineups on the highlights.

Aha you're right.

I'm experimenting with some software that should help to provide clearer graphics, I've tried different colours but I think what it needs is background to bring the text out a bit better.

Cheers all, helpful stuff, except the unwarranted attack on the glorious theme, you can feck off :)

If Easton's attitude wasn't so stinking I'd have him back. I actually reckon he'd do well in our team this year.

Give me your pelters.

I get what your saying, ability wise he's as good as anyone we had last season. He's just got no interest in fighting when things get tough and when things aren't going his way he'll chuck it. I reckon he'd have been sensational in the 2013/14 glory days team.

Yup, Stevie Aitken mentioned he was looking abroad in Jack Crawford's SonsTV interview after QoS cup tie.

While I'm on here - a wee query for Sons fans - what do you want to see on SonsTV in the future? Longer highlights? Shorter? Just the goals? Player profiles? What do you reckon?

Not saying I'd pay attention, right enough :P

I'd keep it as it is, but maybe a wee bit of extra stuff - be that a player profile style interview or maybe even a behind the scenes matchday thing eg the players arriving, officials arriving, pies being cooked, stewards assigned! Everything that goes on, on a matchday that we the fans don't realise happens.

lose the dreadful "the sons, we're the ones"

lol not a feckin chance mate!! belter of a tune!

^^^^Correct answer. Absolute belter of a song.

On the floodlights. If the club don't do something about them soon it'll affect our capability in hosting games.

It's one of things that annoys me about DFC is lack of maintenance of such things. Needs sorting.

We were told that we can't improve the floodlights because WDC won't let us and it's why we need to move to the Cheaper Robert the Bruce Memorial Direct Renton Community Stadium Floodplain Park. No idea if that means not changing bulbs when they blow either though...

We were told that we can't improve the floodlights because WDC won't let us and it's why we need to move to the Cheaper Robert the Bruce Memorial Direct Renton Community Stadium Floodplain Park. No idea if that means not changing bulbs when they blow either though...

I'm talking about maintaining the lux level of the current lighting. Nothing more. That means replacing lamps lamps when they become defective(maintenance). If you look at the lights the next time you're there you will see many are in need of replacement. Edited by sons'r'us

Yup, Stevie Aitken mentioned he was looking abroad in Jack Crawford's SonsTV interview after QoS cup tie.

While I'm on here - a wee query for Sons fans - what do you want to see on SonsTV in the future? Longer highlights? Shorter? Just the goals? Player profiles? What do you reckon?

Not saying I'd pay attention, right enough :P

Under no circumstances drop the song! Honestly, do today's youngsters not understand the club's history?

How about very quick impressions from some of the fans as they leave? (impressions of the game, not "here's Frankie Howard"). It could be a bit negative after some gamea though.

It would be great to get some players comments.

Under no circumstances drop the song! Honestly, do today's youngsters not understand the club's history?

How about very quick impressions from some of the fans as they leave? (impressions of the game, not "here's Frankie Howard"). It could be a bit negative after some gamea though.

That would be tremendous :lol:

A rat arsed Moonster being interviewed after a 5-0 drubbing in Dumfries would 100% go viral. Do you have one of those bleeps for swear words?

Or at least a movie gunshot sound effect every time Ian Russell dives.

I strongly believe that random explosion sound effects is what it's missing... for stuff like a simple sideways pass in midfield.

...um....er...

Fans commentary could be funny

A lot of people run to the hills when you point a camera in their face but its an interesting thought. We have thought about commentary, easy enough to do technically.

All helpful stuff, though (well, nearly all), many thanks! :thumsup2