Sons' sorrow

Great news that Barr has signed on again, may or may not be a great captain but is a v good cb for club in our league. He and Frazer have been pretty robust together.

With saunders and walsh signing i think we need 2 strikers; one to start and one for competition.

Great news that Barr has signed on again, may or may not be a great captain but is a v good cb for club in our league. He and Frazer have been pretty robust together.

With saunders and walsh signing i think we need 2 strikers; one to start and one for competition.

2 strikers! I'd take 1 just now????

Ryan Stevenson is a free agent, knows Dumbarton fairly well I'd think with being good friends with grindlay, also pretty sure he will also be a friend of Chris aitken aswell........ Welcome to the club Ryan

Fully expected to sign for Ayr, where he's been on loan for the last couple of weeks.

Ryan Stevenson is a free agent, knows Dumbarton fairly well I'd think with being good friends with grindlay, also pretty sure he will also be a friend of Chris aitken aswell........ Welcome to the club Ryan

And has already played for two clubs this season so unless you want a cock up like tidser to morton and the ridicule that goes with it and have the cash to spunk away he won't be signing

Interview with Stevie on the is where he says Barr rejected St Mirren. Very pleasing.

Also says that we are looking to strengthen upfront, but that no deals are close to being agreed.

:( Looks like another disappointing day lies ahead.

Don't blame him tbh. Potentially the most depressing club and atmosphere in Europe. Boooo etc.

Darren Barr - honorary CSE Buddies skelper

No, I've just auto-set this post on a weekly loop.....

Just checking :P

Honest interview from Stevie on the OS. Everyone outside of the top 3 is looking for a striker of Championship quality this month and for any full time players you'd imagine we'd be quite far down the list of desired destinations. I reckon we'll have good targets (Stuart Millar is no mug) and the situation may not be too different from Jon Routledge's in the summer, players will be looking for the best deal possible and we may be the fall back option.