Sons' sorrow

He's not played a game for us for a long time, you'd be better placed asking Livi fans. When he first broke through in the season we were relegated he was one of the only ones who looked decent. Then he was a bit part player in Stubbs first season although he scored the winner against you in a league cup tie that season. This will pretty much be make or break for him. He'll have to have a great spell at Dumbarton for him to even be considered as staying on next season should we go up.

Perhaps looking to get Stanton in to allow Todd to play up front?

Not sure he had a great spell at Livi but we can let that slide on the basis that it was Livi. Certainly gives us options.

I was sure he done well with Livi.

I vaguely remember their fans saying he had been one of their better players. Managed a few goals as well.

3 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I was sure he done well with Livi.

I vaguely remember their fans saying he had been one of their better players. Managed a few goals as well.

3 goals in 13 games for a winger in a relegated side isn't too bad I suppose, aye. If he's in last chance saloon at Hibs as well then he should be fairly motivated.

3 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Sounds a bit Tom Walsh-esque. He looks like a decent player and I reckon would be a good addition...would still have preferred someone to play at RB, but you can't have everything.

Presumably Gallagher, or at a stretch Barr, are seen as RB cover. Which is slightly concerning given how often the incumbent RB was posted missing on Saturday, 

Still ultimately agree that addition of another attack-minded player to the squad would probably be best.

Just now, Consolidate said:

Presumably Gallagher, or at a stretch Barr, are seen as RB cover. Which is slightly concerning given how often the incumbent RB was posted missing on Saturday, 

Still ultimately agree that addition of another attack-minded player to the squad would probably be best.

I think you're right, but in every other position we really have two natural players. Eg Sparky and Harvie at LB, Todd, Smith on RW, Thommo and Fleming as CF etc and I don't think either Barr or Gal are naturals at right back. Allthough, based on what I've seen so far, neither is Pettigrew.

Hopefully we just head out to outscore the opposition now. I'm all up for 5-4 away defeats instead of the usual 1-0, 2-0 dross.