Sons' sorrow

2 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Nowt on the Official Site yet.

Tabloid chitter chatter maybe?

Maybe we'll find out at 10.57.............

Not ITK:(

As I said. Patience is the Key.

Cracking bit of business this on paper, good end to the transfer window. We might not have a big squad, but we certainly have a very high quality of player. Time will tell if that gamble pays off.

I'd describe that as a successful summer recruitment drive from us. It was looking worrying for a while in terms of numbers but we've added some real quality towards the end of the window. I'm feeling a lot better about things now compared to a month or so ago.

My only real gripe is that we have 3 goalkeepers on the books who must be on a fairly decent wage. It looks like we wont be releasing Mark Brown but what's the rule on loans outside the window? Am I right in saying there's another cut off point before it becomes emergency loans only?

46 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Well, free agents and domestic emergency loans obviously. But a maximum emergency loan of 93 days wouldnt get you through to the next window now.

Does that rule out development loans? Had a feeling we had signed development loans after the window in the past. But I may be wrong.

43 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

Does that rule out development loans? Had a feeling we had signed development loans after the window in the past. But I may be wrong.

Yes it rules out Development Loans. When they first launched those two years ago they allowed them outside windows but didn't last year and don't now.