The 'What I Got for Xmas' Thread

Plenty of good jeans in the sale. Considering ordering this since it's in the sale

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Polo+Ralph+Lauren+Explorer+down+gilet/185873081,default,pd.html

Not my sort of gig mate, though I can see why you would like the colour. :P

I'll have a wee peruse, hopefully I can snag some polo's for cheap.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not my sort of gig mate, though I can see why you would like the colour. :P

I'll have a wee peruse, hopefully I can snag some polo's for cheap.

Can see me ordering a number of things from house of fraser in the coming days due to the sale.

:thumsup2

Can see me ordering a number of things from house of fraser in the coming days due to the sale.

:thumsup2

I'll probably just stick to the Dundee sales, pick up a few hoodies/jumpers to see me out for the remainder of the winter. Will head through to Edinburgh in the Spring to get prepared for Summer clothes wise. It's sad to say that I have no casual shorts to my name.

So Christmas part two has happened. Got aftershave and deodorant set from my girlfriends parentals, a polo shirt and signed James McCarthy pic from her/my mate and from the girlfriend I got an Accies top, Accies calender, bottle of Baileys, Pretty Green polo, Fred Perry wallet, a giant cookie, Still Game pint glass a Weekend Offender jacket and a new ipod.. Not too shabby at all.

Obligatory toiletries, money, a couple of shirts and what must be about 50% of what Waterstones sold in December. My girlfriend told her family "he likes to read", and so they all got me a book. No doubles though, so that's good. Trip to the sales at some point this weekend!

My sister bought me a 31-centimetre Darth Vader model.

Except that she read the description wrong and it's actually 31-inches. It's fucking massive! :lol: :lol:

My sister bought me a 31-centimetre Darth Vader model.

Except that she read the description wrong and it's actually 31-inches. It's fucking massive! :lol: :lol:

I'll give your sister 31 centimetres

Archived