Utopia

DA Baracus

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was mental. Loved it. Wilson has somehow become the most insane guy in it. What a big mental cunto. Despite that it was good to see him kill Lee.

Bit of a revelation that DEELS is made up. Lucky escape for Becky...

I highly doubt they'll leave it how it ended so I expect there will be a 3rd series.

Holy f**k. Waiting a week between episodes was hard enough, waiting a year for another series will be brutal. That was ridiculously good. Genuine jaw on the floor material when he shot Lee. Very interested to see Pietre's next move, and while it's impossible to second guess Utopia the twist with Becky wasn't something I'd ever have guessed.

Remember after the first few episodes when Wilson was everyone's favourite good guy? :(

It was with more than a bit of trepidation that I began watching the second series - there have been all to many British programmes that have failed at this point over recent years...Utopia isn't one of them.

What an outstanding ending to a fantastic series. As has been said above, it's the been the best thing on telly by some distance - and the year long wait for series three is going to be pretty painful. Outstanding twist re:Becky's "condition"...not to mention the new Mr Rabbit...

The heel turn of Wilson was handled gloriously. Like all great heels, he believes in his cause and does what he thinks is necessary. Fantastic character development. Likewise the face turn of Pietre.

Just finished there and second season was excellent. As good as most the episodes were, the opener for me was the absolute jewel of the series. The whole feel of that episode stuck with me.

Just finished there and second season was excellent. As good as most the episodes were, the opener for me was the absolute jewel of the series. The whole feel of that episode stuck with me.

I'd have to agree. That episode was exceptional.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What the f**k?! A terrible decision. They can't just leave it like that, the c***s. So many unanswered questions! I am SEETHING about this.

Meanwhile they comission braindead garbage like that show of people watching TV. f**k you channel 4

Archived