Utopia

DA Baracus

As an aside, I saw an advert for a new series of Black Mirror. Good stuff.

ive seen the advert also and like what u see, but is this a second series and if so would I have needed to have seen the first for it to make sense ?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive seen the advert also and like what u see, but is this a second series and if so would I have needed to have seen the first for it to make sense ?

Nah. By 'series' they just mean the current set. Each 'episode' is a one off and isn't linked to the others at all.

They're still cracking though.

I thought that the power of governments and certain people to do whatever they want the most distrurbing thing about the series.

The school shootings was graphic and terrible but subconciously you wonder if these organisations exist.

The CIA in the cold war must've been close.

Needs another series, now. Right fucking now.

That ending was fantastic. Sets up another series while actually answering questions and I did not see that coming.

Thought when Grant killed Leeton that we were missing something and he wasn't Mr Rabbit, but didn't for a second think it would be Milner. Also did not see that swerve coming with Jessica's blood containing Janus - I'd wondered about the experimentation side of things with her father, but didn't think of that at all.

Needs another series, now. Right fucking now.

That ending was fantastic. Sets up another series while actually answering questions and I did not see that coming.

Thought when Grant killed Leeton that we were missing something and he wasn't Mr Rabbit, but didn't for a second think it would be Milner. Also did not see that swerve coming with Jessica's blood containing Janus - I'd wondered about the experimentation side of things with her father, but didn't think of that at all.

Agreed. Last week's episode was a bit meh, but last night brought it right back. They MUST have another series; there's plenty of unresolved stuff like Becky fucking off, Jessica being caught, Wilson possibly still alive, Michael and the wee girl (who's name I forget). Brilliant stuff.

Milner is going to turn out to be Jessica (and Arby)'s maw, isn't she?

At least 1 of Wilson and Arby are not actually going to be dead.

So what did the 'jigsaw' actually mean because it clearly showed some sort of chemical diagram ... now that it's destroyed I doubt we'll ever know.

Also, how the hell can Grant just run about a train station undetected after his picture was all over the news as a suspect in the school shooting? The whole goth thing doesn't exactly make him unrecognisable.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got round to watching the last episode of this - thought it was brilliant. Struggled to get into the seried early on because I just watched it with a sense of trepidation owing to how grim it was at times but ended up loving it

Was punching the air when Grant stabbed 'Mr Rabbit' and the scottish guy whacked the super secret, undercover hooker

(assume enough time has passed for there to be no need for spoliers?)

Archived