Utopia

DA Baracus

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking hell that wee boy is terrifying!

Only realised he's Arby! No wonder his adult self is such an utter psychopath!

A brutal, chilling, cerebral piece of storytelling that was as lurid as the pallette used for the backdrop. It was almost like a comic come to life.

Mesmerising.

Fucking gripping stuff.

Watched the last episode of series one again and just finished watching tonights. Mr Omida the torturer ha ha, pity he was killed off already, would have been a great character

Another ace episode. The humour was as dark as the air of threat. The brutality was both evident and implied. The casual planning of sterlising humanity bordered on terrifying.

Loved the visuals again. The use of colours in this show is exceptional. I also loved the soundtrack.

Good to see Emperor Palpatine as well.

That episode was proper "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" stuff. Just amazing in every way. One of those episodes of TV that you'd be willing to go on forever.

The first episode was really really good, but deary me. OAFT!

Really enjoying this series and missed the first. Will I lose a lot if I don't download the first series and watch it before carrying on?

You might be able to pick a lot of it up but I'd recommend watching the first series... although having watched bits of the second series you've probably spoiled some of the twists for yourself. Still well worth watching the first series though as it had some of the most interesting, and shocking, moments I've ever seen on British telly.

I don't think you need to bother downloading anything, you can just watch every episode on 4OD by streaming.

You might be able to pick a lot of it up but I'd recommend watching the first series... although having watched bits of the second series you've probably spoiled some of the twists for yourself. Still well worth watching the first series though as it had some of the most interesting, and shocking, moments I've ever seen on British telly.

I don't think you need to bother downloading anything, you can just watch every episode on 4OD by streaming.

Cheers!

If you're feeling lazy there are a few bits and bobs on the internet you could read that provide a quick summary of series one. I read them myself just to as a reminder of what had been going on as my memory makes a goldfish's seem elephantine.

I'd still recommend watching the first series but if you really can't be arsed...

I've just found a three-minute recap vid on Channel 4...

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/utopia/videos/all/series-1-recap

• 2 weeks later...

So yeah this was fucking ace yet again.

Emperor Palpatine/Anton/Phillip Carvel (creator of Janus and father to Jessica Hyde and Arby/Peitr) stole this week's episode. The revelations about his past and thus his 'motivation' for creating Janus explained a bit.

Shit is heating up with a lot of characters finding out more shit and V day drawing closer.

Archived