PS4 or Xbox

Ludo*1

387 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Most of my mates are still trying to fanboy Xbox One with the most ridiculous argument I've heard. 'The interface interests me more'.

to be fair the xbox does have a better inferface IMO but not to the extend I'd pay an extra £80 just to get dickslapped by M$

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How have they not had a total disaster? Based on Internet responses they look like they are gonna lose the vast majority of their gamers. Their announcement and E3 have went down as well as a fart in a church, their games line up was mostly pish.

To be fair people online have a habit of slagging off devices and then buying them. Not saying it is going to happen in this case but it's happened before.

I have an xbox 360, unlucky.

My PS3 broke a year after it came out. Had my xbox since and it's served me well but they've fucked up big style.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Microsoft only supporting the 360 up until 2015/16 i heard. Does that mean Xbox live will just cease to work aswell as no more games, i.e severs will be shut down?

Well I doubt it since The Xbox One will also utilize xbox live?

Well I doubt it since The Xbox One will also utilize xbox live?

Unless they mean the Microsoft servers dedicated to 360 games? I know EA bought servers from Microsoft so they could control, sell etc. But the rest for other games belong to Microsoft as far as I know.

Have a 360, nae joy

I have an xbox 360, unlucky.

My PS3 broke a year after it came out. Had my xbox since and it's served me well but they've fucked up big style.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I have a PS1, PS2 and PS Vita and previously had a PS3. Fanboy.

I'm an Xbox boy but I'm swaying towards the ps after e3. The only thing I dislike about the pa are its dashboard, controller and the chat with friends. In hoping the dashboard has improved and I'm sure I could buy an Xbox styled controller for the ps but have they fixed the chat? Not being able to speak to your mates playing other games is pretty shite. Have they fixed this?

I'm an Xbox boy but I'm swaying towards the ps after e3. The only thing I dislike about the pa are its dashboard, controller and the chat with friends. In hoping the dashboard has improved and I'm sure I could buy an Xbox styled controller for the ps but have they fixed the chat? Not being able to speak to your mates playing other games is pretty shite. Have they fixed this?

Yes.

You're not going to have problems when you go a few weeks without playing though. :blink:

Re: a couple of other posts - are they really still trying to push KillZone as a top title? Lol.

Whether you like Halo or not, it's massive. Gears of War was a huge success. Titanfall was just about the highlight of E3.

So why do I need to be online once every 24 hours? Or always have an internet connection?

I'm genuinely asking because the whole situation perplexes me a bit. Does the console have to be switched on for it to do whatever it needs to do or does it do it while my console's switched off? What happens if I don't have internet for a couple of days? If the former is true (and the console needs to be actually switched on) then what happens if I don't play the Xbox One for a week, it's just lying there switched off?

I don't get why you'd want to talk to your mates while playing a game that they aren't tbh...

I don't imagine anyone would want to hear me playing something like Call of Duty if they're playing maybe something a little bit more quiet and unnerving like a Silent Hill. They'd be creeping down a dark corridor and all they'd hear is "FUCKING ASSHOLING CUNTRAG, FUCKING NO SCOPING p***k, f**k THIS GAME" before I signed off having rattled my controller against the floor.

XBOX OFF.

Archived