Heart of Midlothian vs St Mirren

SEETHING

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last time Hearts won a game away from Tynecastle without the aid of a penalty shoot out? September, 6 months ago.

Who says there won't be a penalty shoot-out? ;)

Paisley is awash with black and white and everyone and their granny wearing something StMirren related. Why cant all these local businesses show their support to the club every week as opposed to jumping on the cup final bandwagon?

They are quite happy to reap the benefits of knowing Paisley will be jumping on Sunday night and the bevvy will be flowing but you can guarantee that come Monday morning the flags will be whipped straight from the windows.

Ngoo will chase the long balls, he runs after anything. He'll play Sutts in as he did v St Johnstone.

Expect quality balls up to the strikers from Novi.

If there was ever a game where he needs to step up to the plate then it is this one. Acres of space. I wionder what state the pitch is in.

If there was ever a game where he needs to step up to the plate then it is this one. Acres of space. I wionder what state the pitch is in.

He has put in some good balls in recent weeks creating good chances for the strikers.

A few quality deliveries against Hibs, an excellent ball into Ngoo against St Johnstone that lead to Stevo scoring. He set up Sutt's for a goal against Motherwell and before that set up Sutt's for a goal against Dundee.

Although he does not like the rough and tumble his crossing is first class.

He has put in some good balls in recent weeks creating good chances for the strikers.

A few quality deliveries against Hibs, an excellent ball into Ngoo against St Johnstone that lead to Stevo scoring. He set up Sutt's for a goal against Motherwell and before that set up Sutt's for a goal against Dundee.

Although he does not like the rough and tumble his crossing is first class.

Did you see his 'corner' against St. Johnstone?

He's a bit of coward but I think it could be a Driver scenario where the excellent pitch and the big spaces just suit his game.

He can deliver a good cross so if he gets a bit of space down the flank can hopefully ping one off Sutton's bonce and into the goal.

You want to focus on that then fine but Walker is the other player we can play and he has no assists to his name and only one goal. He looks like a decent prospect but he has not done enough to get a starting place IMO.

Novikovas' performance against Hibs should be enough to ensure he loses his place to Walker.

Paisley is awash with black and white and everyone and their granny wearing something StMirren related. Why cant all these local businesses show their support to the club every week as opposed to jumping on the cup final bandwagon? They are quite happy to reap the benefits of knowing Paisley will be jumping on Sunday night and the bevvy will be flowing but you can guarantee that come Monday morning the flags will be whipped straight from the windows.

Good point.......especially the sellik lovin Nutini chippy :thumbsdown

Apparently it looks as though Dylan McGowan will be playing right-back tomorrow. That's a bit of a concern but we don't have much choice there.

I suspect this will be the team:

MacDonald

McGowan Webster Wilson McHattie

Stevenson Taouil Barr Walker

Sutton Ngoo

I wouldn't complain if this is the team but I can't help but feel we should go 4-5-1, at least initially. If we lose the midfield battle then Sutton will be a passenger anyway.

You want to focus on that then fine but Walker is the other player we can play and he has no assists to his name and only one goal. He looks like a decent prospect but he has not done enough to get a starting place IMO.

If the team is to be selected on form, then Walker deserves to start over Novikovas.

I think that Novikovas might start, though, due to that extra bit of experience that he has - he has played at international level.

It's possible that both Wlaker and Novi could start, of course.

Apparently it looks as though Dylan McGowan will be playing right-back tomorrow. That's a bit of a concern but we don't have much choice there.

I suspect this will be the team:

MacDonald

McGowan Webster Wilson McHattie

Stevenson Taouil Barr Walker

Sutton Ngoo

I wouldn't complain if this is the team but I can't help but feel we should go 4-5-1, at least initially. If we lose the midfield battle then Sutton will be a passenger anyway.

That looks alright to me. Hopefully McGowan's poor showing against Motherwell was just a blip and the occasion/adrenaline gives everyone a lift.

Mon the buddies!!!

:thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2

Just think Seamus, you could have been playing us on St. Paddy's day in a cup final.

Shame you got pumped out in the semi's.

That looks alright to me. Hopefully McGowan's poor showing against Motherwell was just a blip and the occasion/adrenaline gives everyone a lift.

All of our players have improved since Locke replaced McGlynn - McGowan wasn't alone in having a nightmare in the opening 20 minutes against Motherwell - hopefully Dylan's confidence has received a similar boost.

McGowan at right back is a decent call if he's fit.

Archived