Heart of Midlothian vs St Mirren

SEETHING

^^ Absolutely seething :lol:

Zaliukas, Hearts Captain, 3 bookings, banned from the final. :bairn

Goodwin, St Mirren Captain, 3 bookings, not banned from the final. :lol:

We are relying on Goodwin getting sent off (nap) in the final.

Suits us just fine.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you might be getting him confused with Forever Hibs, although I can see why you would get them mixed up.

No, I haven't. Paulo "quit" after Hibs 1-0 Hearts and posted under a number of aliases, and only "returned" this week.

It's classic banter.

No, I haven't. Paulo "quit" after Hibs 1-0 Hearts and posted under a number of aliases, and only "returned" this week.

It's classic banter.

I wasn't being serious, they both did the same thing although hilariously Forever Hibs made an even bigger c*nt of it (only just mind).. ;)

^^ Absolutely seething :lol:

Zaliukas, Hearts Captain, 3 bookings, banned from the final. :bairn

Goodwin, St Mirren Captain, 3 bookings, not banned from the final. :lol:

I'm anything but Seething :lol:

Zaliukas was only booked 2 times by the way.

We are relying on Goodwin getting sent off (nap) in the final.

You realise Goodwin has only ever been sent off once in the 80 odd games he's played for us, and even that was a very dodgy second yellow.. :)

Absolutely ridiculous if Goodwin has to miss this game. His booking against Ayr was a typical stupid Goodwin challenge. It wasn't a booking yesterday or a penalty. I wasn't at the Aberdeen game so have no idea about the booking then.

Don't think he was booked against Aberdeen. Wouldn't he have missed yesterday's game if so?

Couldn't care less if Goodwin he plays.

He's shite and will most likely get sent off.

Jason Holt said he was in his ear the whole time at Tynecastle telling him he was going to do him etc and then went off and marked someone else because he was getting a chasing.

He's a shite player and a shite person.

3 bookings for 2nd round teams and 2 bookings for 3rd round teams.

Yeh, for the final that's the rule - but wasn't it only 2 bookings for a semi final ban for 2nd round teams?

After the quarter final against Aberdeen, there was a debate over whether he had been booked or not, in which case he would have missed the semi final. Turned out he hadn't been booked after all.

From the Daily Record :rolleyes: back in November:

"JIM GOODWIN reckons he’s in the clear for St Mirren’s League Cup semi-final – but he’ll still check with the beaks just in case.

The Saints star held his breath when ref Crawford Allan reached into his pocket for a yellow card in Tuesday night’s dramatic shoot-out win over Aberdeen, which would have ruled him out of a last-four clash."

So if he'd already accumulated 2 cards in the games against Ayr, Hamilton and Aberdeen, he'd have missed yesterdays game.

Archived