Heart of Midlothian vs St Mirren

SEETHING

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't care less if Goodwin he plays.

He's shite and will most likely get sent off.

Jason Holt said he was in his ear the whole time at Tynecastle telling him he was going to do him etc and then went off and marked someone else because he was getting a chasing.

He's a shite player and a shite person.

Never heard so much rubbish in my life :lol:

Talks taking place tomorrow, but Fedetovas has said he expects tickets to go on sale to those with 4 loyalty points or more. Didn't get anywhere near that for the game against Hibs so I'll take it we're expecting a larger share of the seats?

St Mirren will be giving about 12,000, I remember when they played the oldco in the cup final and never even sold out there allocation, and they had only got about 15,000 :lol:

How many do you think Celtic will take to the final? Wait a minute...

Yeah you aren't even going to be there. Not after your superstars were chased all over Hampden by St Mirren players earning a fraction of their opponents.

I thought it was meant to be the sevco fans that were obsessed with attendances these days?

St Mirren will be giving about 12,000, I remember when they played the oldco in the cup final and never even sold out there allocation, and they had only got about 15,000 :lol:

Would imagine St Mirren will take more fans this time as there is no old firm team. Loads of fans are put off going when they have to put up with you or your blue pals; some because they are convinced they will get humped (not always the case as per the last 2 times you were at Hampden). I would think the split will be 25,000 Hearts, 15,000 St Mirren and then the usual hangers-on and debenture seats to make up the rest. Having said that, if St Mirren think they can sell half the ground then thay should get half the tickets

StMirren will be giving about 12,000, I remember when they played the oldco in the cup final and never even sold out there allocation, and they had only got about 15,000 :lol:

You're a fucking cretin and have quite the brass neck to go slagging anyone's attendances. :lol:

Only about 15,000 of the so called greatest fans in the world bothered their arse for the semi-final to witness yet another Hampden bottle-job. That is barely a third of what Celtic claim their average attendance is. That is embarrassing. Fucking gloryhunting c**ts. <_<

Like Dipped Flake said, the Old Firm factor and everything vile that goes with it tends to be a big factor. <_<

You're a fucking cretin and have quite the brass neck to go slagging anyone's attendances. :lol:

Only about 15,000 of the so called greatest fans in the world bothered their arse for the semi-final to witness yet another Hampden bottle-job. That is barely a third of what Celtic claim their average attendance is. That is embarrassing. Fucking gloryhunting c**ts. <_<

Like Dipped Flake said, the Old Firm factor and everything vile that goes with it tends to be a big factor. <_<

Nice insult there, on the verge of tears now :bairn I will be the first to admit we have a massive element in our support that only turn up for big games and we know that. I had said 15,000 was very poor at the time, and was angry that fans had been waiting from 3 in the morning for tickets for Juve a few days before that game. BUT, what was more disappointing was the Hearts fans who only sold 13,000 for the game against Inverness on there own doorstep. A semi final, which was probably going to be your biggest game of the season as use were already out the Scottish by then. Plus the fact this game was not televised. Juventus is our big game and its a sell out, so why was your 'big game' not a sell out?

Nice insult there, on the verge of tears now :bairn I will be the first to admit we have a massive element in our support that only turn up for big games and we know that. I had said 15,000 was very poor at the time, and was angry that fans had been waiting from 3 in the morning for tickets for Juve a few days before that game. BUT, what was more disappointing was the Hearts fans who only sold 13,000 for the game against Inverness on there own doorstep. A semi final, which was probably going to be your biggest game of the season as use were already out the Scottish by then. Plus the fact this game was not televised. Juventus is our big game and its a sell out, so why was your 'big game' not a sell out?

What are you doing on this thread? This is about the League cup Final. Your team didn't get that far so be off with you from whence you came.

Loads of people are put of to going to cup games that involve the old firm because it seems like their team will obviously lose

We sold 14,000 actually, which wasn't far off what Celtic sold. Yes, I'm disappointed we didn't completely sellout our allocation, but we were much closer to it than Celtic were, that's for sure. We also had well over 100% of what our average attendance is at the game - Celtic were lucky if they had 33.3% of theirs. <_<

Loads of people are put of to going to cup games that involve the old firm because it seems like their team will obviously lose

I'd say that does play some part, but an equally (if not bigger) reason is the bigotry and all the other added on garbage that goes with them.

So will we not turn up because we think Juventus will beat us? You go and support your team regardless of who they are playing.

See above, and a big European match against a club you might not have played against before or might not play again for decades is very different to a domestic cup semi-final or final against a team you play against multiple times each season.

I'm disappointed we didn't completely sellout our allocation, but we were much closer to it than Celtic were, that's for sure. We also had well over 100% of what our average attendance is at the game - Celtic were lucky if they had 33.3% of theirs. <_<

Ours was on television and to be fair to some of our fans, they can't afford to come to every game. Our season tickets are a lot dearer than any other teams, other spl teams usually make tickets dearer when we play them away. Also, many of us are going abroad with Celtic. But even then, I'm only an apprentice and able to go to most only missing 3 all season.

Ours was on television and to be fair to some of our fans, they can't afford to come to every game. Our season tickets are a lot dearer than any other teams, other spl teams usually make tickets dearer when we play them away. Also, many of us are going abroad with Celtic. But even then, I'm only an apprentice and able to go to most only missing 3 all season.

romanovpalm.png

Archived