Heart of Midlothian vs St Mirren

SEETHING

Think we should get it right up the Hibs fans and loan Zal to Port Vale, let him serve his suspension, then terminate his loan. Who cares how much money it costs. The Hibs fans would be suicidal with rage.

I wonder if you could do that. It's a great way of removing his suspension if it's allowed within the rules.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if you could do that. It's a great way of removing his suspension if it's allowed within the rules.

I assume it just isn't "The Done Thing" and Early Termination Fee's would stop most clubs trying it. There'd soon be a rule put in place to stop it happening again if someone did do it, if there isn't already.

I assume it just isn't "The Done Thing" and Early Termination Fee's would stop most clubs trying it. There'd soon be a rule put in place to stop it happening again if someone did do it, if there isn't already.

I believe cross-border loan deals have to run from window to window.

St. Mirren Chairman saying the Saints are only looking for an initial 10,000?

We sold less than 10,000 for the League Cup Final in 2010 so I don't really think we can ask for more than that at this stage.

With there being no Old Firm I would hope we could sell 15,000 however.

Hearts were in the west for their last 4 games at Hampden.

We won all 4. It's our lucky side and you're not having it. :P

Last time Saints played Hearts in a semi at Hampden (1987), we got west and Hearts got east. It's a police thing where a team from the west v a team from east go to their respective ends of the ground to make traffic control easier. We won the 87 final with the west end and lost against Sevco with the east, so we'll fight ye for it !!

That pitch is an absolute disgrace.

That's Fir Park for you.

How did the final go?

We bottled it and played horribly. I am sure we will again and Hearts will win the final comfortably, it's only us :).

Can anyone remember the last time Hearts beat St Mirren at a neutral venue? I'll give you a clue, I'm pretty sure no Hearts fans on here were there to see it.

Easily. laugh.gif

We had 40,000 at the Scottish Cup final against Gretna in 2006 for starters. I suspect Hearts will get half the south stand, plus the entire west and north stands for this (~28,000), with St. Mirren getting half the south stand and the entire east stand (~18,000). That will leave about ~6,500 for corporate/hospitality.

Something like this:

2i9s0ew.gif

You could be right on the split of the crowd but it will be the opposite way round as the Buddies are coming from the west and you are coming from the east FACT

We had Rangers on the ropes the entire game, we just couldn't buy a goal. They broke and scored.

We certainly didn't play horribly.

We did after the sendings off. We looked fucking lost. <_<

The bottle crashed big time once we turned into favourites when they went down to nine. One of the biggest bottle crashes I have seen us do.

Can anyone remember the last time Hearts beat St Mirren at a neutral venue? I'll give you a clue, I'm pretty sure no Hearts fans on here were there to see it.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel since there's only been 2 games at a neutral venue.

St. Mirren have won only 5 of the 25 games in all competitions since you were promoted to the Premier League in 2006, Hearts have more than double with 12, and 7 have been draws.

You also have the honour of being part of the greatest Scottish Cup run ever last year. :D

Scraping the bottom of the barrel since there's only been 2 games at a neutral venue.

St. Mirren have won only 5 of the 25 games in all competitions since you were promoted to the Premier League in 2006, Hearts have more than double with 12, and 7 have been draws.

You also have the honour of being part of the greatest Scottish Cup run ever last year. :D

Hmm, incorrect I'm afraid. There has been 5 matches between the sides at neutral venues. Saints have won 3, Hearts have won 1 and there has been 1 draw.

The last time Hearts beat St Mirren at a neutral venue was the 16th of February 1910 :)

The two games at neutral venues in the modern era have both been won by St Mirren of course, 1987 at Hampden and 2010 at Fir Park. There has been 14 cup ties between the sides. Hearts have progressed 7 times and St Mirren have progressed 7 times, the sides have never met in a major final.

I'm sure given the recent record between the sides Hearts will win this game no problem though, my initial prediction is 3-0 to the Gorgie men.

Hmm, incorrect I'm afraid. There has been 5 matches between the sides at neutral venues. Saints have won 3, Hearts have won 1 and there has been 1 draw.

The last time Hearts beat St Mirren at a neutral venue was the 16th of February 1910 :)

The two games at neutral venues in the modern era have both been won by St Mirren of course, 1987 at Hampden and 2010 at Fir Park. There has been 14 cup ties between the sides. Hearts have progressed 7 times and St Mirren have progressed 7 times, the sides have never met in a major final.

I'm sure given the recent record between the sides Hearts will win this game no problem though, my initial prediction is 3-0 to the Gorgie men.

Meant to say in most people's lifetime. :ph34r:

I'm sure Fifa 2000 was the first fifa I played, I'd completely forgotten all about that song. Classic.

Archived