Heart of Midlothian vs St Mirren

SEETHING

The Beattie goal against Celtic is my favourite Hearts moment ever, although the 19th of May is my favourite day and game ever. There are no words to describe the feeling when the penalty was awarded and Beattie smacked it home, all those years of the Old Firm snatching late goals against us were forgotten as soon as it went in. The realisation that that goal had not only possibly won the game, but put us into the biggest game in our history. The final whistle was obviously much different to the final too, the Hearts song and Hey Jude at the final were, although very loud, a bit calmer, whereas at the semi it was people screaming with whatever voice they had left in time or not. :lol:

It was the Hey Jude that got me though, holding back the tears. I'd be more than happy to have 5 years of obscurity to re-live that moment again, it's what supporting a 'diddy' team is all about, and I'm sure St. Mirren fans can agree that it makes the good times even better. I'll be absolutely gutted if we lose this final but a least it won't be some gloryhunting filth on the other end.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Beattie goal against Celtic is my favourite Hearts moment ever, although the 19th of May is my favourite day and game ever. There are no words to describe the feeling when the penalty was awarded and Beattie smacked it home, all those years of the Old Firm snatching late goals against us were forgotten as soon as it went in. The realisation that that goal had not only possibly won the game, but put us into the biggest game in our history. The final whistle was obviously much different to the final too, the Hearts song and Hey Jude at the final were, although very loud, a bit calmer, whereas at the semi it was people screaming with whatever voice they had left in time or not. :lol:

It was the Hey Jude that got me though, holding back the tears. I'd be more than happy to have 5 years of obscurity to re-live that moment again, it's what supporting a 'diddy' team is all about, and I'm sure St. Mirren fans can agree that it makes the good times even better. I'll be absolutely gutted if we lose this final but a least it won't be some gloryhunting filth on the other end.

g6736g6419.gif

Hearts told supporters that fans with 4+ loyalty points will get a ticket to the final then offered 4 loyalty points for the Kilmarnock game at home.

We sold 1500 tickets for the fixture within 24 hours of the announcement :lol:

I like reading this thread and seeing just how much Craig Whyte CSC is still hurting.

jj.png

Of course I'm still going to be hurting, we have well and truly fked our chances of a domestic treble when we wont have a better chance. Although thinking about Tuesday takes away all the hurt from whatever was from the diddy cup.

Of course I'm still going to be hurting, we have well and truly fked our chances of a domestic treble when we wont have a better chance. Although thinking about Tuesday takes away all the hurt from whatever was from the diddy cup.

Celtic will have the next couple of years to complete a simple treble.

If they punt Lennon they will have an even better shot at it.

Don't worry.

St Mirren could still do the treble, why dont you support them this season?

St Mirren became the 5th team to beat us at Hampden under Neil Lennon's reign as manager. We always save our worst performances for cup semi's and finals, you happy? :)

You really need to get over it, I worry about your mental state of health that you're obsessed with a thread for a game that has nothing to do with your team, it's quite sad and pathetic really as I thought you would have had bigger fish to fry. It would be greatly appreciated if you could toddle off back to a thread that actually concerns you, and leave proper football fans to get on with this one.

Thanks x

Its just as sad that you's are arguing back with me, when its meant to be a cup final thread. Obviously its more important to argue with me rather than talking about the diddy cup final ^_^

"Domestic Cup Football > Heart of Midlothian vs St Mirren"

Any mention of Celtic there? Naw.

Pumped oot and still seething, oh to be one of the bigot brothers :lol:

Its just as sad that you's are arguing back with me, when its meant to be a cup final thread. Obviously its more important to argue with me rather than talking about the diddy cup final ^_^

People like you are the main reason I hardly ever come on the P&B football forums now.

Dont you realise what a sad, pathetic, tedious, obsessive we c**t you are ?

Archived