NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

So Aaron Ross placed on IR......and Will Hill activated after drug banThis team is skin and bones

A skeleton squad then? :whistle

I think The Eagles could win this one by a couple of scores, and they ain't no great shakes themselves.

Looking forward to the Broncos game on Sky this week :)

Hopefully another win, although I see Decker may be struggling.

Should be a good one - Denver definite favourites but when Dallas' offense clicks their potential is off the chart. I say Denver but won't be surprised by a Dallas win. They look one of the few sides capable of derailing Denver this year.

The Bills are looking at Pat White and Dennis Dixon to stand in for four to six weeks in place of EJ. Yeesh. Looks like they'll be gimmicking their way through the next month or so.

Who would you guys want in if you were to suddenly lose your starting QB today?

I'm hoping for David Carr. Intelligent guy.

The Bills are looking at Pat White and Dennis Dixon to stand in for four to six weeks in place of EJ. Yeesh. Looks like they'll be gimmicking their way through the next month or so.

Who would you guys want in if you were to suddenly lose your starting QB today?

I'm hoping for David Carr. Intelligent guy.

David Carr is a solid QB but a little underpowered. Bit harsh on Jeff Tuel at BUF, he's obviously not the best but surely decent enough to get them through a couple of weeks til EJs back no?

David Carr is a solid QB but a little underpowered. Bit harsh on Jeff Tuel at BUF, he's obviously not the best but surely decent enough to get them through a couple of weeks til EJs back no?

Tuel looked great in Indy in week one of the preseason but it went downhill from then on.

No doubt a week of proper prep and first team reps will be like manna from heaven for him but they simply couldn't move the ball on Thu with him taking the snaps.

They can't take the chance and they don't have another healthy QB on the fifty-three in any case.

Very nervous about the Giants game today. Can see the up tempo offence shredding our injury riddled secondary. The Eagles haven't generated much pass rush so hopefully that continues today and Eli can finally do what he is good at. Shady McCoy will go over a tonne for Philly today but if we can limit him to 1 TD then we have a chance

Let's go Big Blue

Very nervous about the Giants game today. Can see the up tempo offence shredding our injury riddled secondary. The Eagles haven't generated much pass rush so hopefully that continues today and Eli can finally do what he is good at. Shady McCoy will go over a tonne for Philly today but if we can limit him to 1 TD then we have a chance

Let's go Big Blue

The over under for shady today is 89 yards.