NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

In terms of who I'd like to win from here on out I go Seattle, Denver, San Francisco, New England. None of them would greatly upset me but first and foremost I like to see new winners and failing that I'd like to see Peyton win it again and call it a day.

In terms of who I fancy to win it I'd say Denver, San Francisco, New England, Seattle. I could probably have put the first three in any order and not have argued with myself and certainly I think the best four teams on the season have made it through.

Usually by this point we have had a big faller but it all seems to be goiing to form and expectations ( not that I expectated pats to win, I'm too much of a pessimist).

I would love it if the 49ers went to Seattle and shut their insufferable "whas like us" fans up. I would also love it if Brady stuffed manning again.

I fear I'll disappointed on both counts.

Also, what time of day is superbowl on anyway?

Edited by invergowrie arab

Usually by this point we have had a big faller but it all seems to be goiing to form and expectations ( not that I expectated pats to win, I'm too much of a pessimist).

I would love it if the 49ers went to Seattle and shut their insufferable "whas like us" fans up. I would also love it if Brady stuffed manning again.

I fear I'll disappointed on both counts.

Also, what time of day is superbowl on anyway?

Think it'll work out about 10/11pm GMT for kick off

Until this season the 49ers were the team I disliked most, however I'd love them to beat Seattle for the 12th man break the noise record fanny's in the crowd, then there is the drug stuff and the constant holding/pass interference call that never get called against them!

So I, anyone but Seattle at this stage

Nothing better than a bit of trash talk in the play offs! :P

I wish I had trash to talk. A championship game between Sea and SF is my worst nightmare. The only thing than get worse than that, is if the winner plays New England. Makes me gag just thinking about it.