NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Sources: The #Texans have named Brian Hoyer as their starting QB to begin the 2015 season.

It was inevitable. Actually puts Mallett in a better situation (as far as public opinion goes) to save the season, rather than lose the season.

Crazy to think how good Peyton Manning is aged 39 and despite the serious neck injuries. Must be horrible to not be able to feel your fingertips ( Jason Pierre Paul would agree as well)

http://deadspin.com/peyton-manning-still-cant-feel-his-fingertips-1726088503?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

It was inevitable. Actually puts Mallett in a better situation (as far as public opinion goes) to save the season, rather than lose the season.

Did you hear what Mallett done in practice with the botched play call? Think it might've been on Hard Knocks this week

Was that the QB sneak on 3rd an 3? That was a strange decision.

Yeah, that was extremely strange.

I actually enjoyed the second episode of Hard Knocks a lot more. At least it wasn't the JJ Watt show this week.

Is Brian Cushing the most unlikable player in the league?

I actually enjoyed the second episode of Hard Knocks a lot more. At least it wasn't the JJ Watt show this week.

He definitely comes across as a bit of a tool but there are plenty more that are considerably more unlikeable!!!!!

Was that the QB sneak on 3rd an 3? That was a strange decision.

That's the one. Apparently O'Brien was just stood on the sideline speechless, with one of those 'wtf faces'. The fact he's been there a full year now and still doesn't know the playbook is very concerning

What made me laugh was he said to the coaches after it "I thought it was a crazy call but did it anyway".

Brian Cushing has been the only guy this season that I really dislike. His wife though...

Mike Vrabel comes across as a knob

Total cock, I was hoping that RB put him on his arse