NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Currently the Raiders holding 4 QBs and 2 Punters as part of the 53. I hope expect this will change once we've sifted through the detritus of the other teams, as other team rejects may be better than some of our 53.

I expect one of the QBs to go, possibly two if Dennis fancies one of the FA QBs..........God knows we'll still be discussing who's the No1 starter come December.

We need to pick up some DL and safeties, get a decent battering ram running back to complement (replace when crocked) DMC and rely on Seabass to kick us to wins.

If, if we win games it's likely to be 9-7 or 12-7

Jets pick up former Packers RB, Alex Green, off waivers. May tell us something about the Mike Goodson mystery or may just be kicking the tyres until Goodson comes back from suspension.

RB, Dennis Johnson picked up by the Browns. He's a dynamic playmaker who can't hold onto the ball.

Apparently he has had a horrendous camp. Ended up seeing very little snaps towards the end of it

Didn't see him feature much in the pre season box scores so thought he was perhaps injured or something. Shame as I quite liked him.

Didn't see him feature much in the pre season box scores so thought he was perhaps injured or something. Shame as I quite liked him.

Looked good at Arkansas but I heard stuff that he had a few off field problems. Don't think he played in the last 2 raiders pre season games.

Have the Chiefs kept Tyler Bray