NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Was listening to talksport on the way home from work, was reported on the news about Pam Olivier being treated for concussion following being struck in the face with a ball by a Colts player...

That was ages ago?

Is the first of these twats knowing about it. Been on YouTube for a while??

Was listening to talksport on the way home from work, was reported on the news about Pam Olivier being treated for concussion following being struck in the face with a ball by a Colts player...

That was ages ago?

Is the first of these twats knowing about it. Been on YouTube for a while??

she's only seem to have revealed that got a concussion from the incident, it basically sounds like being hungover for 5 days.

Rams have cut suspended LB Jo-lonn Dunbar. He was the teams DMVP last season so Fisher is sending a hell of a message. Or he's failed another drugs test!

There is something going on here I think. Don't think its your everyday PED violation. I'd be willing to bet something more comes out in the wash in a few day's/week's.

So, we have our first P&B injury as my wife managed to close the car boot on my head earlier. knocked me off my feet and now sitting, feeling dizzy with a lump on my head.......reckon I can get $745million out of her?

I'd be aiming for another kind of compensation...

The Giants worked out free agent RBs Beanie Wells and Jonathan Dwyer on Tuesday. The Giants also worked out Leon Washington, and have "spoken to" Kevin Smith, Tim Hightower and Ryan Grant. They'll almost certainly sign a veteran back in the very near future, but will likely wait until after Week 1, when teams are no longer required to guarantee the contracts of vested veterans.

Heard about the first two but neither of those really interest me, if Dwyer isnt good enough for the Steelers with their shitty run game just now why would he be good enough to replace Andre Brown? McGahee is the only solid RB option out there but since they havent spoken to him I assume he/they arent interested :(

Heard about the first two but neither of those really interest me, if Dwyer isnt good enough for the Steelers with their shitty run game just now why would he be good enough to replace Andre Brown? McGahee is the only solid RB option out there but since they havent spoken to him I assume he/they arent interested :(

Leon Washington could be a shout aswell. Not a bad running back and a pretty good kick returner. Michael Turner is also available.

There are also murmurings of a certain Mr Brandon Jacobs coming back!

I can't have the Broncos tomorrow night.

How so?

Personally, I can see the Broncos building an early lead and not letting the Ravens back in. The Ravens have a lot of questions at LB and a rookie Safety. Manning will find Welker and Decker over the middle taking advantage of this, then just when the rookie Safety starts creeping up to jump the route... BOOM 80 yard TD to Demaryius Thomas.

I've got £10 on a Broncos win and Thomas TD @ 5/4.

Edited by GingerSaint

I can't have the Broncos tomorrow night.

We should have beaten the Ravens the last time we played. If Rahim Moore had just done his job, broken up the play, game over, Denver in the Superbowl.

Yes, I still haven't got over it!

Broncos I think are stronger, although we will miss Von Miller. I am looking forward to watching our offense this year though. If we can establish a semi decent running game, to disguise the fact that we will throw on almost every down, then there could be big scores.

Can't wait to get started.

Edited by Reluctant Hero