NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Browns finally on the board. What's the consensus this season on the Dolphins? They had very little in the locker last year when I saw them @ the Reliant.

If Keller hasn't got injured I'd have taken a punt on us winning the division. It's gonna be another season similar to last year with a lot of tight games that could go either way...with that in mind we'll win between 6-10 games :lol:

If Keller hasn't got injured I'd have taken a punt on us winning the division. It's gonna be another season similar to last year with a lot of tight games that could go either way...with that in mind we'll win between 6-10 games :lol:

That would be most pleasing. Most pleasing indeed.

That would be most pleasing. Most pleasing indeed.

Can't see it happening now; Tannehill in his 1st year needed a good TE that he could dump to when he got in trouble & Fassano was just that. Keller would have been another good target for a more aggressive passing game. With that gone I don't think we'll be putting loads of points on the board in too many games