NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

My Sky box failed to record SNF.

I read this thread and find out Brown will have enough fantasy points to end my week.

9ers with a losing record.

All bets lost.

Great NFL season so far :rolleyes:

You watching the game on Thursday? Both sides coming off a pumping and a poor performance.

I fucking hate the Seahawks but the 9ers is THE rivalry for us. 62-62-3 all time.

You watching the game on Thursday? Both sides coming off a pumping and a poor performance.

I fucking hate the Seahawks but the 9ers is THE rivalry for us. 62-62-3 all time.

I'll tape it and watch it Friday after work, if my Sky box fails on Thursday night its getting flung in the river.

I expect the 9ers to beat the Rams quite comfortably tbh. Although I've not seen them this year so don't know what their deal is.

For the last 2 seasons, any time Rams have played Sunday night, Monday night or Thursday night I have stayed up to watch it live. I think, I may give this a miss till friday morning and watch through my fingers. We have been terrible so far this season and I don't know why. The D which I thought would be awesome have regressed and the play calling on offence is terrible. I can't see anything other than a 49er easy win, probably jumping out to a 3/4 score lead in the first half. It's heart breaking to watch.

For the last 2 seasons, any time Rams have played Sunday night, Monday night or Thursday night I have stayed up to watch it live. I think, I may give this a miss till friday morning and watch through my fingers. We have been terrible so far this season and I don't know why. The D which I thought would be awesome have regressed and the play calling on offence is terrible. I can't see anything other than a 49er easy win, probably jumping out to a 3/4 score lead in the first half. It's heart breaking to watch.

We give 10 yard cushions every play. It makes no sense.

At least the Racial Slurs are also shite, we could have 2 top ten picks next year at this rate

I have £20 on Denarius Moore under 42.5 receiving yards. He has 43 for the season and Rod Streater is looking like Pryor's preferred target. I also expect McFadden to get a lot of catches too.

Risky. 1 broken or big play and that bet is screwed.