NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Who would win in a game? The 2008 Detroit Lions or the 2013 Jacksonville Jaguars? I can genuinely see them going 0-16. They have apparently given up more points in the first four games than the Lions or the 0-14 Buccaneers from the 70s.

Who would win in a game? The 2008 Detroit Lions or the 2013 Jacksonville Jaguars? I can genuinely see them going 0-16. They have apparently given up more points in the first four games than the Lions or the 0-14 Buccaneers from the 70s.

That Lions team wasn't that bad....they just had a bad coach in Rod Marrineelli.

If I remember correctly they had a few close losses and weren't destroyed week in and week out.....unlike the Jags have and will continue to be

Michael Griffin fined 21k for hit on Stephen Hill.

BVmcKVKCEAAHnbE.jpg

Launching into the receiver's head with the crown of his helmet and the ball nowhere in sight.

Do you have a gif of it. I've still not seen it real time. The ball is in Verner's hands immediately to the left.

Glad to see the thug Coples fined too for his cheap shot as I feel that was much worse than Wilkerson who was just late.

I do agree Griffin's looks bad there but he has said he led with his shoulder but I don't think there's any doubt his helmet makes contact. As I said I'd like to see it but can't seem to find it.

There's only one problem with this theory.

They play the Rams this weekend.

Cut him and still need to pay him 6mil. That's mental.

He must have had some value somewhere, even low end draft picks.

I'd imagine they exhausted all options on a trade. Who wants a backup QB for $6m with half a year left on his contract?

I'd imagine they exhausted all options on a trade. Who wants a backup QB for $6m with half a year left on his contract?

But he's not backup QB in all teams though for me anyway, didn't know that about his contract, but probably cheaper to resign given his stock has dropped with not many willing to take a shot at him in free agency.

But fair enough.

But he's not backup QB in all teams though for me anyway, didn't know that about his contract, but probably cheaper to resign given his stock has dropped with not many willing to take a shot at him in free agency.

But fair enough.

I don't think any teams will be looking for a starting QB during the season. The Jags are in total rebuild and will wait for Teddy. Everyone else has a marginal difference at QB and they all know that Freeman isn't going to be the guy.

I can see the Steelers trying to sign him. They need a good backup since Big Ben never plays 16 games.

I don't think any teams will be looking for a starting QB during the season. The Jags are in total rebuild and will wait for Teddy. Everyone else has a marginal difference at QB and they all know that Freeman isn't going to be the guy.

I can see the Steelers trying to sign him. They need a good backup since Big Ben never plays 16 games.

Similar with Vick n eagles but foles is ok.