NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Pacman Jones threatened David Nelson saying "I'll find where you live". All because Nelson gently pushed Jones after the whistle was blown (which he shouldn't have done and was rightly penalised). What a clown.

Pacman Jones threatened David Nelson saying "I'll find where you live". All because Nelson gently pushed Jones after the whistle was blown (which he shouldn't have done and was rightly penalised). What a clown.

What is wrong with Pacman? Is he really that stupid?

He just can't stay out of bother

Redskins S Brandon Meriweather proving that he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer with this comment to the media.

"To be honest, man, you’ve just got to go low now, man. You’ve got to end people’s careers, you know? You gotta tear peoples ACL's . Mess up people's knees. You can't him them high anymore. You've just got to go low"

He then responded to Brandon Marshall saying he should be kicked out of the NFL with this comment.

"He feel like I need to be kicked out of the league? I feel like people who beat their girlfriends should be kicked out, too. You tell me who you’d rather have: Somebody who play aggressive on the field, or somebody who beat up their girlfriend?"

What an arse.

Redskins S Brandon Meriweather proving that he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer with this comment to the media.

"To be honest, man, you’ve just got to go low now, man. You’ve got to end people’s careers, you know? You gotta tear peoples ACL's . Mess up people's knees. You can't him them high anymore. You've just got to go low"

He then responded to Brandon Marshall saying he should be kicked out of the NFL with this comment.

"He feel like I need to be kicked out of the league? I feel like people who beat their girlfriends should be kicked out, too. You tell me who you’d rather have: Somebody who play aggressive on the field, or somebody who beat up their girlfriend?"

What an arse.

I certainly something to be the biggest dick on a team featuring Deangelo Hall

Dez Bryant isn't a bad man after all.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000271605/article/dez-bryants-sideline-show-really-was-all-positive?campaign=Twitter_atl

Doesn't explain the situation with Witten and Ware however. I think Dez has every right to be upset anyway. He only had 3 catches, scored 2 TD's including one from the half way line. What more does he have to do (besides putting up 329 yards)?

Dez Bryant isn't a bad man after all.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000271605/article/dez-bryants-sideline-show-really-was-all-positive?campaign=Twitter_atl

Doesn't explain the situation with Witten and Ware however. I think Dez has every right to be upset anyway. He only had 3 catches, scored 2 TD's including one from the half way line. What more does he have to do (besides putting up 329 yards)?

The espn report about the situation made me think the same.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=9895816

Bruce Arians indicates that Rashard Mendenhall is likely to keep the starting job at RB. What the hell does Andre 3000 need to do? Is 152 yards not enough? It's not as if Mendenhall is Adrian Peterson either.

FREE ELLINGTON!

Seahawks have lost WR Sydney Rice for the season and he's probably done at Seattle.

A bit of a blow to 'our' chances but with Harvin waiting in the wings to come in it's not all bad.

The WR core at Seattle is pretty pish anyway. Tate has big plays in him and is solid enough but the likes of Rice and Baldwin aren't really up to much. To win the Superbowl we NEED Harvin to deliver.

Rice will be easily replaced by Harvin. Rice is the top earner on about $7,000,000 a season :o

Baldwin does a good job at keeping the chain moving and grabs a lot of vital first down grabs.