NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

A lot of the hate for the 9ers. To be expected from NFC West fans and I too think CK7 is a massive tool but where's the love for the greatest team of all time?

I know, the patriots get nothing on here.

I don't mind the 9ers Altho I don't like kaepernick. I think having gore,boldin and Dawson in fantasy has given me a bit of a soft spot for them.

I wish I had trash to talk. A championship game between Sea and SF is my worst nightmare. The only thing than get worse than that, is if the winner plays New England. Makes me gag just thinking about it.

If its patriots vs hawks or 9ers I'm seriously considering watching SB34 again instead.

Wilkerson jersey came (and so did I). Come at me bro.

attachicon.gifphoto (1).JPG

attachicon.gifphoto.JPG

That's pretty sweet.

Haven't bought myself a jersey since 2003 when I got #9 McNair one and my baby son a #27 George jersey. I have a feeling of deja vu here, I think I've said this before. It seems a lot harder to get authentic shirts these days. With the NFL trying to establish themselves in Europe you'd think you's be able to get a large selection shipped from here.

I think I was well over £100 for the two of them over 10 years ago but at least they were real.

Think I'll invest in a #13 Wright jersey for the coming season.

Did you have to order from the US for that GS?

On the theme of jerseys.

I know it's unacceptable for a grown man to wear a fitba shirt in public. Does the same apply to NFL jerseys outwith gameday at home or the pub? I remember wearing my Titans jersey often when I was in my early 20s.

One of the most surreal things I ever witnessed was walking through the Wellgate in Dundee not long after I got my McNair jersey. I was with the missus and the kid and I didn't have mine on. I saw a younger guy around 17 or so walking toward me wearing the same jersey. I know it was only a few years removed from us making the SB but it surprised me.

That's pretty sweet.

Haven't bought myself a jersey since 2003 when I got #9 McNair one and my baby son a #27 George jersey. I have a feeling of deja vu here, I think I've said this before. It seems a lot harder to get authentic shirts these days. With the NFL trying to establish themselves in Europe you'd think you's be able to get a large selection shipped from here.

I think I was well over £100 for the two of them over 10 years ago but at least they were real.

Think I'll invest in a #13 Wright jersey for the coming season.

Did you have to order from the US for that GS?

Yeah, US NFL shop. Ordered an XL Youth to fit me like a normal top and save some cash. £70 including shipping which is decent.

NFL Europe shop is absolutely atrocious. The Jets have 8 items including 3 jerseys of players who won't be on the roster in 3 months time (Holmes, Sanchez and Tebow).

On the theme of jerseys.

I know it's unacceptable for a grown man to wear a fitba shirt in public. Does the same apply to NFL jerseys outwith gameday at home or the pub? I remember wearing my Titans jersey often when I was in my early 20s.

I've worn my jerseys out many times and I know other people that do as well. Perfectly acceptable IMO.

Yeah, US NFL shop. Ordered an XL Youth to fit me like a normal top and save some cash. £70 including shipping which is decent.

NFL Europe shop is absolutely atrocious. The Jets have 8 items including 3 jerseys of players who won't be on the roster in 3 months time (Holmes, Sanchez and Tebow).

Yeah. Just checked NFL Europe site out and the only one they have for the Titans is Hasselbeck. Only £30 tho'