NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Donnie Avery's a guy I've been waiting for to breakout. Hope to see it this year.

I wasn't thrilled at the prospect of Mendenhall in Arizona and I was ready to take aim at Arians again but he's young and productive. Worth a punt on a one year deal.

Manning to Welker could be even more productive than Brady to Welker. Could be a great move.

Donnie Avery's a guy I've been waiting for to breakout. Hope to see it this year.

I wasn't thrilled at the prospect of Mendenhall in Arizona and I was ready to take aim at Arians again but he's young and productive. Worth a punt on a one year deal.

Manning to Welker could be even more productive than Brady to Welker. Could be a great move.

If Mendenhall gets his head screwed on and he will be a decent signing. Big powerful back with a load of speed to burn.

This is his final chance in my opinion

I saw Laurent Robinson was released by the Jags.

I read some pretty alarming stories about his recovery -or lack thereof - from concussions sustained this season. Hopefully he'll be okay in time and that contract he signed last year had some good guarantees and he'll not be under financial pressure to play on.

I saw Laurent Robinson was released by the Jags.

I read some pretty alarming stories about his recovery -or lack thereof - from concussions sustained this season. Hopefully he'll be okay in time and that contract he signed last year had some good guarantees and he'll not be under financial pressure to play on.

Someone will sign him to a league minimum contract this off season.

Shonn Greene 3 year $10m. :lol: :lol:

Someone will sign him to a league minimum contract this off season.

I wanted us to sign him last year. Not sure now.

Can't really lose on him in my opinion. If you sign him to a small money deal and he plays well then your onto a winner. If he doesn't recover or plays poorly then you release him and face a very small cap penalty.......if any infact

Reggie Bush could be a good signing, someone short to throw it to instead of Calvin Johnson and solves part of RB problems hopefully. Surprised he went to Detroit, bit of contrast from LA (College) New Orleans or Miami.

Reggie Bush could be a good signing, someone short to throw it to instead of Calvin Johnson and solves part of RB problems hopefully. Surprised he went to Detroit, bit of contrast from LA (College) New Orleans or Miami.

Go where the money is fella