NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

San Bradford confirms he wants out of Philly by way of trade. Can't see anyone trading AND taking on that contract, although Eagles will be on the line for $11m I believe. He also confirms he'll not take any further part in preseason workouts.

Bradford is a sad excuse for a quarterback. Example of someone who believes his own hype, despite being injured twice and doing the sum total of f**k all in the NFL. Youd think that on that big ass contract hed be able to show some maturity and leadership skills, but no, instead hes just a whiny mediocre passer who's about to be an overpaid backup.

What a c**t

Cruz suits up at Giants camp today, good to see, hopefully he can crack on injury free this year

Won't be the same player unfortunately. Could even see him being cut before the season. A patella tendon tear is a devastating injury

I'm not sure how in depth you're asking here.

GamePass is the official TV subscription to the NFL - you can stream any game you want live (unless Sky are showing it live in which case it's blacked out), you can watch full archived games, preseason games, redzone, highlights, the Draft, Hard Knocks & Football Life episodes, NFL Network Live, Game Day Live and more I can't think off at the moment.

It's pretty sweet. There's different packages for different things though. The basic package only lets you watch your own teams games. Season Plus is just one of the packages.

There's official apps for iOS etc, but I generally use it through a Plex Media Server Channel straight onto my Smart TV so I get to watch the Texans etc. on the big screen.

I love GamePass.

Edit: Oh yeah, and you can buy them from the NFL website - range from $99-$199 depending on the package I think.

Edited by Spain