NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

23 hours ago, Munter said:

Quite happy that Fitzmagic is back for another season. The thought of Geno plus two rookies wasn't really filling anyone with confidence. Strong chance Fitz fails to match, or exceed last years efforts, but at least it will be exciting and the good rapport he has with Decker/Marshall will roll on for another year.

At $12m and a year I feel both parties will be fairly pleased with the outcome.

I loved Fitz when he was a Titan. He's a turnover machine, but any game he is involved in is never dull.

On 24/07/2016 at 11:13, strichener said:

Drove past here yesterday.  It's sort of a home from home for Colts fans, we usually come away with the win. ;)

20160723_113718.jpg

On 25/07/2016 at 08:59, Spain said:

Doesn't everyone? ;)

f**k you both!

You speak to any Titans fans strichener? If so, what's their thoughts on the season ahead?

Oh, and AJ can get the f**k away from Nashville. He's double tainted. We need Finny back to get him telt.

10 hours ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

f**k you both!

You speak to any Titans fans strichener? If so, what's their thoughts on the season ahead?

Oh, and AJ can get the f**k away from Nashville. He's double tainted. We need Finny back to get him telt.

Nah mate, I was actually over in Georgia working and just took a trip up to Nashville at the weekend to give me something to do.  It was a brief stop to have some lunch, Musicians HoF and Bicentennial Park and Farmers market.