NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

There was all sorts of shit going on between those two. Williams now interim HC and he's not coming out of this well either.

Hue lacked authority and we saw Haley play Josh Gordon when Hue had said he'd not be starting. Haley didn't give a f**k.

Williams has Garrett and co running a massive amount of snaps without rotation. They'll burn out and have been gassed in every 4th quarter we've played. Garrett is such a beast that he can still be effective when he's fucked but we should be playing the long game and giving him a breather.

Biggest concern is where this leaves Mayfield and his development. They've obviously thought best to make the move now with Mayfield only actually starting 5 games so far.

Oh well, only the Chiefs up next...

Courtland Sutton is the real deal and Demaryus is earning far too much money for his performance. Texans need a warm body to play opposite Nuk as I think Coutee is more of a slot guy (and injured).

Tate traded from Lions to Eagles...  

You could greet, well I could, one of our main strengths was our three receivers but this could be part of Pat Matricia's plans to make the Lions more of a 50/50 receiving/running team!!!

Or it could be that Tate is one of a few senior players who wasn't/still isn't too happy with the new coach and his philosophy!!!

21 hours ago, King Kebab said:

You could greet, well I could, one of our main strengths was our three receivers but this could be part of Pat Matricia's plans to make the Lions more of a 50/50 receiving/running team!!!

Or it could be that Tate is one of a few senior players who wasn't/still isn't too happy with the new coach and his philosophy!!!

I don't know if they could keep all three receivers going forward. Tate is a free agent next year (?) or at least he would want an extension so they've obviously decided to go with Golladay (beast) and Jones.

I don't know if they could keep all three receivers going forward. Tate is a free agent next year (?) or at least he would want an extension so they've obviously decided to go with Golladay (beast) and Jones.

I know, I'm putting my trust in Patricia and biting the bullet on this one and they've done well getting a second round draft pick for him but I can't help feeling we've lost an important and reliable part of our weaponry and just made a rival NFC team even stronger!!!