NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

13 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Can someone tell me about it? Iv no desire to listen to it

It's a recording of him arguing with his girlfriend about how Hill hit their three year old son.  HIs girlfriend says that when his son is crying Tyreek holds the boys arm out and punches him in the chest.  His girlfriend says that his son is scared of him, she says he's terrified of his father and Hill says "You better be terrified of me too, bitch".

45 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Had heard during the season that he was a charmer. Hopefully he'll never play in the NFL again

Of course he will he's talented. Talent supersedes scumbaggery to most of these GMs. 

44 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Tyreek Hill admitted punching his girlfriend in teh stomach when she was pregnant with this child btw.

This.

It's not exactly his first foray into tabloids for domestic abuse. 

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

It's a recording of him arguing with his girlfriend about how Hill hit their three year old son.  HIs girlfriend says that when his son is crying Tyreek holds the boys arm out and punches him in the chest.  His girlfriend says that his son is scared of him, she says he's terrified of his father and Hill says "You better be terrified of me too, bitch".

I genuinely don't think that I could continue to watch a team with him in it. There's no way he can be kept on, surely?

That said, Rueben Foster found himself a new team pronto.

59 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

Josh Rosen has been nothing but a class act, it's a pity the team he is going to has so many deficiencies but I hope he can beat out Fitz and they turn it around.

Agree with this. He's handled everything excellently. I liked him, and would have been happy to see the Cardinals rebuild around him. Hope he does well in Miami.

Just not as well as Kyler in AZ.