Banshee

Quentin Taranbino

• 3 weeks later...

Started watching this a week or so ago and downloaded all of Season 1 onto the Sky box for viewing alongside Season 2.

Up to episode six in the first season and it's fantastic so far. Very bloody, gritty and tense. Not usually my kind of thing (maybe it's the smutty scenes that keep me interested and there's a fair few of those) but after not being too interested to begin with I am now completely gripped. Season 3 seems to have been commissioned as well which is good news.

Dream woman. Touch choice though, as I always had a thing for the deputy.

The deputy is fantastic, better than the Amish girl imo.

Irritatingly, I just checked Wikipedia to find out the name of the actress who plays Siobhan and saw a major spoiler for the season 2 finale. Baws.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've started watching first series of this through On Demand. Hopefully second series becomes available soon on it too.

I've just finished the 1st series on Sky's 'On Demand' and have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. Hood's wounds don't half heel quick though :P Don't know whether to wait until the 2nd series is being shown on 'On Demand' or start downloading episodes on my phone.

Irritatingly, I just checked Wikipedia to find out the name of the actress who plays Siobhan and saw a major spoiler for the season 2 finale. Baws.

Turns out it wasn't that major. I'd only seen that

Emmett dies

which didn't play a big role in the finale.

What a finale it was though.

• 3 weeks later...