Banshee

Quentin Taranbino

Yeah a quieter episode this week to give us a break from the fast paced previous episodes. It looks like it's set up nicely for next week though with that ending.

It may not be the best show on TV but it's certainly one of my favourites

See, this is why I love this show...

When, over the 45 minutes of viewing, you get two Indians burnt to death in their van after losing at chicken, a biker getting the shit beaten out of him in a bar toilet, then two of the main characters have a knock-down, dragged-out fist fight where they utilise a bag of nails, pwer tools, a claw hammer and a stripper's pole to inflict damage...

And it actually does qualify as a "quieter episode"!

No naked women this week, which was a bit unusual. Hope it's not an indication of future standards.

Is it just me, btw, or does the FBI (Chayton) look like a roided-up Rhod Gilbert?

I need to unfollow the cast on Twitter - always get a massive spoiler on a Saturday morning when I wake up...

Are you sure you want to read this?

It's pretty big especially after Nola dying the other week.

Okay then...

Siobhan is killed by Cheyton.

:bairn:

I need to unfollow the cast on Twitter - always get a massive spoiler on a Saturday morning when I wake up...

Are you sure you want to read this?

It's pretty big especially after Nola dying the other week.

Okay then...

Siobhan is killed by Cheyton.

:bairn:

Gonna be some pissed off fans on here...

Great episode, and unlike many, I'm fairly happy with the ending because of the ramifications of it.

Watched it on Monday and whilst I am still disappointed at the ending it must set Cheyton and Hood up for a colossal battle after their respective losses. That will be worth watching! Needs more Job however and what has happened with Stowe (?) He seems to have vanished in the last couple of episodes along with Carrie / Anastasia.

Good episode and I really like the way they filmed the heist.

Although this has been a great season so far I am extremely concerned by the lack of pumping lately. I think we have barely got a swatch of nipple in last 3 episodes. This is easily a Banshee record although I'm sure it's not gonna be long before Hood rattles that tribal/reservation cop. Nae chance is she surviving the season fully clothed

Edited by DavidMcG