Banshee

Quentin Taranbino

Cool I'll check it out.

Still doesn't solve the Siobhan or Nola problem though! :lol:

Believe me, theyve made upgrades in this season. They must have a strict 10/10 policy for entry in Banshee when women are involved :lol:

For those of you who haven't watched any of season 4 yet I'm just gonna throw this out there......

Eliza Dushku's bum !    :thumsup2

As a former follower of The Vampire Slayer I'm well aware of the charms of Miss Dushku.

This is good news

Avoided watching the episodes as they came out in America so just watching the first two on Sky Atlantic now. Fucking hell I love this show.

Not that it needs to be said but Lili Simmons... :wub:

Edited by RiG

Avoided watching the episodes as they came out in America so just watching the first two on Sky Atlantic now. Fucking hell I love this show.

Not that it needs to be said but Lili Simmons... :wub:

Still to watch but I've downloaded all 8 episodes which are available On Demand on Sky. Really looking forward to seeing plenty of Lili Simmons and Eliza Dushku.

Still to watch but I've downloaded all 8 episodes which are available On Demand on Sky. Really looking forward to seeing plenty of Lili Simmons and Eliza Dushku.

Didn't know that. Am off to download them now.

Cheers!

After watching the first two episodes of Season 4 yesterday I binge watched everything from Season 1 again :lol:

The episode with the Albino is still one of my favourite Banshee episodes.

Superb ending to a great show. Almost everything tied up nicely in the final episode except whether Procter survived the cartel shoot out.(I expect not). I enjoyed the wrestling match between Kurt and Calvin.  :lol: Joab's exit was great too. Banshee is some f**king town. 

General observations. Seasons 3 and 4 really pared back the boobage, and to an extent the violence. Yet this didn't really harm the show - the characters were excellent throughout.

My favourite episode was the one in season 3 with the heist, using the cameras at all odd angles.

• 3 weeks later...

After season 3 I wasnt really bothered about season 4 and wasnt expecting much.

Just finished season 4 and gutted its all over.

Brilliant

Pretty much my exact reaction. I spotted that all of season four had popped up on Sky on demand so I downloaded them all and just finished them off tonight. As you say season was a bit flat for me but I was blown away by the final run. It may have stretched the realms of plausibility somewhat but the acting was fantastic and I found myself genuinely caring about the characters throughout the show. I'm absolutely devastated that it's all done. But, better to go out on a high with some great episodes to look back on than to try and string things out and suffer a serious reduction in quality. Thankfully, Banshee did the former. Genuinely love(d) that programme.

I clicked pretty quickly that the killer was likely to be Burton after it was revealed that Deacon (Declan?) wasn't behind the murder of Rebecca. However, it would have been good to have gotten some more back story on the trouble that Rebecca was apparently putting Proctor in. Instead we got stuck with a red herring for a fair few episodes. Still...

Lili-Simmons-4.jpg

Edited by RiG

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Just discovered this at the weekend and have watched the first seven or eight episodes. I could live without the really techy stuff and naff car crash scenes but otherwise superb. Amish girl :wub:

Lili Simmons is just glorious.