Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You actually think a football forum with about two females on it. The vast majority of folk in here are plook faced weans from run down council schemes, and the aliases of two mentally ill c***s voting twice day for a year is "telling"?

Ahhh, but when you say "females" is that their gender or their sex?

Ah... i see..

So you can invent utter lies (as you have) and when called on them claim 'deleted thread'.

Interesting.

Thats what you are doing after all. Your usual lies, but this time the thread has been deleted so you can't suffer your usual humiliation. Must be a massive relief for you.

Thats what you are doing after all. Your usual lies, but this time the thread has been deleted so you can't suffer your usual humiliation. Must be a massive relief for you.

You ve completely made things up i didnt say.. been called on it.. and have been caught lying.

Again.

I still haven't worked out your point, are you saying that none of this happened?

Id have thought you d have approved of this.. given you want to see terrorism given its head after the No vote.

You ve completely made things up i didnt say.. been called on it.. and have been caught lying.

Again.

Caught? Do you have evidence for this caught claim? You're a serial liar once again telling lies, but this time the thread has been been deleted to save you from your usual humiliation. Perhaps you would like to provide evidence of me being "caught"?

Or is this ANOTHER lie?

Archived