Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "look on Twitter" post being slap bang in the middle of my effortless destruction of your contribution. Try again.

You couldn't possibly have known what was in that post. Or any other post. We have ourselves reasonable suspicion for a pattern of conduct whereby putting me on ignore is a hilariously pointless exercise, as you opt to view my posts anyway. Still, to use a phrase you enjoy so much "thanks for playing".

I'm asking you to transplant a source from one online domain to another in order to support your smears: a perfectly reasonable request. That you refuse to do so suggests that you're either hiding something or, more likely, have realised that your mock offence over a non-issue would merely add to your laughing stock 'status' on this site.

No-one's impressed.

I'm refusing to transplant the source because I'm on my iPad and copying and pasting would be unsightly. People who want the evidence know where to look. Wings' twitter account feed 24 hours ago. It's a matter of public record.

As a teaser, calling the fans "c***s" and blaming them for the deaths of the victims doesn't pass, in the eyes of most people, for tolerant, moderated discussion.

Ironic coming from the biggest liar on the site.

The truth of course is that you ran away when challenged on your tear-soaked intimidation nonsense.

Where are the details of the terrible abuse the pregnant balloon wielding woman was supposed to have endured. I see Mr Rational who got so emotional I assumed he had to have witnessed it first hand hasn't been on to give us the gory details either.

I posted the link to wings, if you can't read, I really do wonder what they actually teach at Glasgow. Is the law course taught entirely using Braille? All we've had from the Unionists is tacit endorsement. Or are you saying that none of this happened? :lol:

You couldn't possibly have known what was in that post. Or any other post. We have ourselves reasonable suspicion for a pattern of conduct whereby putting me on ignore is a hilariously pointless exercise, as you opt to view my posts anyway. Still, to use a phrase you enjoy so much "thanks for playing".

There isn't: you've simply failed to grasp the process:

1) Ignore 2) Ad Lib bullshit spotted 3) Engage and Destroy 4) Disengage, Ignore

We're fair rattling through 3) at the moment so I suspect you'll be back where you belong in a half hour or less.

I'm refusing to transplant the source because I'm on my iPad and copying and pasting would be unsightly. People who want the evidence know where to look. Wings' twitter account feed 24 hours ago. It's a matter of public record.

Publish the material for your smear or retract it: it's that simple.

As a teaser, calling the fans "c***s" and blaming them for the deaths of the victims doesn't pass, in the eyes of most people, for tolerant, moderated discussion.

Liverpool fans are c***s and were to blame for the deaths of the victims. I suspect your mock outrage about this will get short shrift on here: hence your reluctance to publish the material with which you launched a smear.

No-one's impressed, yet again.

Where are the links to the court cases giving the details of the convictions of the loyalist gang of vandals and the Orange intimidating letter writers.

Frosty, I am with you in spirit but not in detail.

You said, " the Orange intimidating letter writers"

Nae c**t has a clue who intimidates who here.

Are we dealing with Orangemen who intimidate folk by the writing of letters. Are The Orangemen being intimidated by letter-writers? I do not know from your post.

This, kiddies, is why I have bumped my old gums so much about grammar and punctuation even when I have been ridiculed for it. Learn to use fucking English will you?

Oh come on, I would call that 100% reasonable. Michael Shields? Heysel? Hillsborough? Steven Gerrard? And of course, so sensitive about stadium disasters, that they were proudly at their last champions league final, boasting about how many extra fans got into the stadium without a valid ticket? Its amazing how a single fanbase can be so almost indiscriminately unpleasant. I would say that calling the fans c***s and blaming them for the deaths of the victims is entirely reasonable.

Again, I refer to Bulgarian paving stones. Ever notice that Everton very rarely seem to be associated with this behaviour? Its a Liverpool thing.

I posted the link to wings, if you can't read, I really do wonder what they actually teach at Glasgow. Is the law course taught entirely using Braille? All we've had from the Unionists is tacit endorsement. Or are you saying that none of this happened? :lol:

Where is the link to the court cases detailing the convictions of the Loyalist gang of vandals and the Orange letter writing intimidators.

You're not the first to try tone-trolling on this thread, shall we just fast-forward through to your inevitable failure and tear-stained flounce off the thread? Because I really could not give a toss.

No idea what you mean by '' tone-trolling" nor do I see why it is matters.

You said that 'unpleasant' is relative. It need not be. You have two choices: Agree with we or keep posting unjustifiable verbiage.

Where is the link to the court cases detailing the convictions of the Loyalist gang of vandals and the Orange letter writing intimidators.

Ah, so this didn't happen? Is this what you are saying? Just spit it out. Are you saying that they are all making it up?

Where are the links to the court cases giving the details of the convictions of the loyalist gang of vandals and the Orange intimidating letter writers.

The stories you refer to appeared in the Cowal Courier on 15th & 17th July respectively, yet you expect the court cases & sentences to have been dealt with already?

I would question why the Glasgow Uni law cabal haven't as yet pointed out your unrealistic expectations regarding the speed of the mills of justice. Especially the poster that "tries to keep the debate honest"

Deary me, transphobia by a two bit blogger as a reason for the Union?

Never mind practically the entire corporate media and the state broadcaster waging a campaign of misinformation and obfuscation against the case for Independence.

The stories you refer to appeared in the Cowal Courier on 15th & 17th July respectively, yet you expect the court cases & sentences to have been dealt with already?

I would question why the Glasgow Uni law cabal haven't as yet pointed out your unrealistic expectations regarding the speed of the mills of justice. Especially the poster that "tries to keep the debate honest"

I'd not heard about them until today, but I don't doubt that the Orange Order have been doing and saying unpleasant things. They're a vile organisation and represent a pretty ugly side of Unionism.

Deary me, transphobia by a two bit blogger as a reason for the Union?

Never mind practically the entire corporate media and the state broadcaster waging a campaign of misinformation and obfuscation against the case for Independence.

Haw you - that is my word. I have copyright on obfuscation!

Curious on two fronts, if we can move away from the constant sniping on this thread:

- has Salmond or any other SNP rep stated a view on potential intervention in Syria?

- what do we think the polling would be if there was an option to remove the Scottish Parliament? (Ie, more, same, or less representation)

My personal opinion is that this is off-topic and needs to be dealt with in a separate thread. We get diverted by the pro-Union squad enough already.

Wings is a total moron who it should be possible for nationalists to dismiss as the eejit he is without being dismissed as some kind of Unionist mole, as some people seem to think.

But it doesn't mean that the content he posts should be dismissed. I know nothing about the guy behind wings apart from what the Unionist Lib Dem has said on here, but I have no problem with what he posts on WoS.

Incidentally, I don't call ad lib a Unionist because he doesn't like Wings. I call ad lib a Unionist because that sums up the content of his posts. He gives Unionists a free ride and likes to "keep us honest". When he stops posting like a Unionist, I will stop calling him a Unionist.

See my post.

It should be a genuine strength of the Yes campaign that we're able to disagree with each other on non-independence matters without it being seen as some kind of treachery and a sign of being a Unionist sleeper agent.

To be fair on XBL, he's made this point on numerous occasions.

It's rare to see any pro-union supporter criticise another pro-union supporter on here, no matter how ridiculous the viewpoint advanced, yet Yes supporters often disagree on trivial points

Have been a long time reader but only just registered on this forum to check the poll results. (still find this thread useful for the links)

Any theories as to why Yes is so far in front on here with 65% to 27%?

I think I saw a poll that showed social media users being far more likely to vote Yes than non social media users, maybe that has something to do with it.

Archived