Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So guy says currency union is best choice, backing up independence supporting point of view, and this is a bad thing?

Very poor attempt a paraphrasing. Inaccurate and intentionally misleading as "the guy's" conclusion is nothing of the sort.

So guy says currency union is best choice, backing up independence supporting point of view, and this is a bad thing?

If i have to open one of three doors should i wish to leave a room, one of which has a vertical drop meaning death, one of which has a knife wielding ninja meaning very likely death and one features a drop into a pile of excrement, no 3 is the best choice.. other than staying in the room nice and cosy. Its not a good choice.

No idea what you mean by '' tone-trolling" nor do I see why it is matters.

You said that 'unpleasant' is relative. It need not be. You have two choices: Agree with we or keep posting unjustifiable verbiage.

I didn't say it was relative, I said it was subjective. Which means Ad Lib's dismissal of his own contribution being 'unpleasant' is largely invalid.

Thanks for playing anyway.

Wonder if Vip3r plays 'identify the unionist' with P&B's search function by typing in "obstacle, uncertainty and assumption". I genuinely wouldn't be surprised.

:lol::lol::lol:

Laughing at you btw

-------------------

I dunno, but you and H_B are doing a fair bit of shouting but are saying very fucking little...I wonder why...ok, if I'm so wrong about him, prof quinn, being a unionist and that this paper is just unionist propaganda, please prove me wrong

Ah... the now patented 'make a claim ... be asked for proof... cant find any evidence... demand proof from your questioner as to the negative'

Do they teach this on Yes Scotland teambuilding workshops?

:D

I dunno, but you and H_B are doing a fair bit of shouting but are saying very fucking little...I wonder why...ok, if I'm so wrong about him, prof quinn, being a unionist and that this paper is just unionist propaganda, please prove me wrong

Your position is that Quinn must be a unionist simply because he mentions "obstacles uncertainty and assumption".

I'm content that your absurd position speaks for itself, I have little need to spell out your stupidity out any further.

Archived