Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I see the gender/sex debate has ended after the 4th most influential poster (3rd morally) posted his support of Ad Lib's position. IIRC, the same poster suggested that the 'civil unrest' poster put a sock in it and suddenly the talk stopped. :D

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Ad Lib buried his mock grief about the Hillsborough disaster in an abandoned mineshaft? Shame, we could have seen a genuine breach of opinion among the Law troll gang on that one.

Has Ad Lib buried his mock grief about the Hillsborough disaster in an abandoned mineshaft? Shame, we could have seen a genuine breach of opinion among the Law troll gang on that one. 

I have actually read Campbell s Hillsborough comments and whilst his choice of language wouldnt be mine, i agree with the gist of what he said.

If i have to open one of three doors should i wish to leave a room, one of which has a vertical drop meaning death, one of which has a knife wielding ninja meaning very likely death and one features a drop into a pile of excrement, no 3 is the best choice.. other than staying in the room nice and cosy. Its not a good choice.

Except one of the choices is a nice cozy room like the one you're in and if you don't make any choice, the room you're in fills with shit.

I dunno, but you and H_B are doing a fair bit of shouting but are saying very fucking little...I wonder why...ok, if I'm so wrong about him, prof quinn, being a unionist and that this paper is just unionist propaganda, please prove me wrong

-----

Ah... the now patented 'make a claim ... be asked for proof... cant find any evidence... demand proof from your questioner as to the negative'

Do they teach this on Yes Scotland teambuilding workshops?

:D

except i explained my reasoning and linked to his quotes

---

Your position is that Quinn must be a unionist simply because he mentions "obstacles uncertainty and assumption".

I'm content that your absurd position speaks for itself, I have little need to spell out your stupidity out any further.

well after all that shouting is that all you can say???

come on, prove me wrong

I see the gender/sex debate has ended after the 4th most influential poster (3rd morally) posted his support of Ad Lib's position. IIRC, the same poster suggested that the 'civil unrest' poster put a sock in it and suddenly the talk stopped. :D

Civil unrest you say... hmm...

No, stop being obtuse, he follows the Better together party line

So to be, 'nota unionist fear monger' he d need to, despite not actually believing it, say... what?

Are you saying that Quinn s views are not professional ones, borne from his banking experience, but are instead better together ones?

You are making a pure c**t of this

Are you saying that Quinn s views are not professional ones, borne from his banking experience, but are instead better together ones?

I'm saying his views mirror the Better together propaganda

You are making a cnut of this, badgering on about my point of view, but unable to offer anything in return...

so I ask you AGAIN, If I'm wrong, offer somthing to prove otherwise

I thought he described the currency Union as the best choice? Much as Alistair Darling did. What issue exactly are you trying to raise? You seem to be expecting us all to be furious...about what?

I thought he described the currency Union as the best choice? Much as Alistair Darling did. What issue exactly are you trying to raise? You seem to be expecting us all to be furious...about what?

Because you and others are conveniently ignoring his comments about it being riddled with difficulties. It's the best of a bad bunch as HB was trying to show you.

Archived