Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maybe barrysnotter can ask his own questions once he tells us the problems in the oil report and what was interesting about the Govan result.

Already commented on the oil report and already evidenced the interest in the Govan by-election failure of the SNP. Do keep up.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Better Together are campaigning to keep Scotland in the Union but they're anti-Scottish? How can this be? Anti-SNP and Anti=Scottish are two different things which you're failing to grasp here.

The SNP and YesScotland are also "two different things which you're failing to grasp here".

Thanks for playing anyway.

On another note, anyone seen the outrage for tomorrow yet?

http://www.express.co.uk/scotland/436312/Scottish-pupils-taught-to-sing-for-separation

It all makes sense now. When I won my Burns Certificate for singing in 1981, I sang Scots Wha Hae. Now over 30 years later I discover it was brainwashing. Gordon Wilson the then MP for Dundee East has so much to answer for.

Does "You've hurt yer finger, pair wee man" count as brainwashing too?

It all makes sense now. When I won my Burns Certificate for singing in 1981, I sang Scots Wha Hae. Now over 30 years later I discover it was brainwashing. Gordon Wilson the then MP for Dundee East has so much to answer for.

Does "You've hurt yer finger, pair wee man" count as brainwashing too?

It's a sly move by the nats. They know fine well how easily influenced young people can be. It's merely a ploy to get those 16/17 year old's onside. It's pathetic though and still wont stop them from losing.

Maybe barrysnotter can ask his own questions once he tells us the problems in the oil report and what was interesting about the Govan result.

Spot on. We need to keep holding the Gish gallopers to account. They can set the topic of discussion when they show they're mature and responsible enough to engage with it properly.

Don't suppose anyone fancies summarising this thread? First time I have had a look on here. Apart from the poll results, what are the highlights?

International law experts lack the authority to comment on Scotland's borders: to be determined by Glasgow Law School alumni, Scotland couldn't immediately join the EU during the 900 pages of Law School whataboutery, now Scotland clearly can, barrysnotter occasionally enters the thread to take the heat off the less embarrassing cohorts of embittered British/Shetland/Falkirk nationalists.

Don't suppose anyone fancies summarising this thread? First time I have had a look on here. Apart from the poll results, what are the highlights?

Bitch, bitch, bitch, whine, whine, whine. Buckled lefties, Posties are c***s, Deflect, deflect, deflect, everyone from Glasgow University is a unionist. "Teuchters" favour independence, Deegas likes interbreeding, the Lib Dems are an irrelevance to politics, Johann Lamont should give up politics, Anas Sarwar doesn't answer questions. some posters on here like to put up half arsed points and then run away, There were somewhere between 8300 and 30000 on the recent March, Nat clown collective, Glasgow Uni Law squad...

To be fair it has connected me to the debate. There are links to many valuable resources in the debate. I've only recently joined it, but it has been pretty entertaining in only the way P and B can be. Another 11 months to go and then the fall out one way or the other

It's a sly move by the nats. They know fine well how easily influenced young people can be. It's merely a ploy to get those 16/17 year old's onside. It's pathetic though and still wont stop them from losing.

So what is your take on the lack of Scottish History taught at school over the years?

We should stay in the Union because of Hitler, the Battle of Trafalgar and because English people wouldn't buy Scottish jam if we go independent. That's it.

Does anyone follow Eddi Reader on Twitter? I had the misfortune to stumble on to her timeline recently. What an eye opener it is. She comes across rather obsessed with indy and, dare I say it, bitter.

The Twitter feed is not a very good advert for her work.

Archived