Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No evidence whatsoever and you are now starting to sweep this utter disaster/humiliating comedown under the carpet. Unlucky.

I told you that these were all published government figures.

This is what we pay civil servants to do. They come up with these figures and they make people like you deeply unhappy with the inconvenient truth.

If you choose to listen to idiotic SNP spin that's your problem.

We even had a "discussion" on last years GERS report in which one or two of the economic illiterate types (like you are) couldn't quite get their head round the numbers and what they actually meant.

The signature is absolutely spot on. You are deeply upset about it, and, basically, get it right fucking up you.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing roverthemoon isn't reading this. It's all getting a bit aggressive on the unionist side of the debate with little provocation.

For the record, Reynard, thanks for bringing this up again. Anyone with half a brain can see that 9.9 is bigger than 9.3.

We have no say on how the economy is run at the moment, and all you're talking about is how we are being served poorly by the idiotic economic policies of UK government.

So we have:

George Galloway - pretended to be a cat on Big Brother, therefore zero credibility.

Anas Sarwar - claimed at Westminster that the democratically elected SNP was a dictatorship, therefore zero credibility.

Ruth Davidson - Conservatives are an irrelevance in Scotland, therefore zero credibility.

Nigel Farage - UKIP are even more of an irrelevance in Scotland, therefore zero credibility.

Tragic.

I told you that these were all published government figures.

This is what we pay civil servants to do. They come up with these figures and they make people like you deeply unhappy with the inconvenient truth.

If you choose to listen to idiotic SNP spin that's your problem.

We even had a "discussion" on last years GERS report in which one or two of the economic illiterate types (like you are) couldn't quite get their head round the numbers and what they actually meant.

The signature is absolutely spot on. You are deeply upset about it, and, basically, get it right fucking up you.

So what you're saying is, you still don't have any evidence to backup your nonsense? Everything I have said is backed-up and has factual credibility.

Please try again.

I'm guessing roverthemoon isn't reading this. It's all getting a bit aggressive on the unionist side of the debate with little provocation.

For the record, Reynard, thanks for bringing this up again. Anyone with half a brain can see that 9.9 is bigger than 9.3.

We have no say on how the economy is run at the moment, and all you're talking about is how we are being served poorly by the idiotic economic policies of UK government.

Fucking hell :1eye

SNP bloke is off on one about the imbalance of the panel.

Dimbelby tells him the audience is 50/50 and QT doesn't follow local elections (Aberdeen eg).

Hmm.not a convincing response from Dimbleby,but maybe he has a point :unsure2:

The awkward moment when Ad Lib is proved 100% correct about Lesley Riddoch.

She's the non-nationalist case for independence. I probably disagree with her on loads of other stuff, but she *gets it*.

Archived