Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Truth hurts? We are already in the EU. Repeat it after me, you fucking Unionist halfwit, "we are already in the EU".

This isn't a difficult concept to grasp. We Are Already In The EU.

Yep, the UK certainly is.

An independent Scotland wouldn't be. It would have to go to the people of Scotland, in a referendum, after independence. And only once the other EU members unanimously approve our entry.

This has already been reluctantly admitted by acrylic heid and her fat b*****d boss after their attempts at lying to us.

Not that this will matter a f**k anyway, as you clowns have already lost this big style. <_<

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's fucking drivel.

It has f**k all to do with xenophobia FFS.

Of course it bloody does.

You only need to look at the right wing English media who are pushing this agenda to see their attitude towards the Germans and French in particular but the Poles, Bulgars etc get it tight too.

Not so better together eh, big is now bad.

You only need to look at the right wing English media who are pushing this agenda to see their attitude towards the Germans and French in particular but the Poles, Bulgars etc get it tight too.

Is that in the same way that your attitude towards the English is based on xenophobia?

Yep, the UK certainly is.

An independent Scotland wouldn't be. It would have to go to the people of Scotland, in a referendum, after independence. And only once the other EU members unanimously approve our entry.

This has already been reluctantly admitted by acrylic heid and her fat b*****d boss after their attempts at lying to us.

Not that this will matter a f**k anyway, as you clowns have already lost this big style. <_<

So wait, a few posts ago you were whining on and on about how we would be in the EU? Now you're claiming we wouldn't be?

And lets not forget Reynards "these people" racism against Romanians and Bulgarians. Two entire nations where every single person indiscriminately is "dirt poor" and "bring no skills to the table". This is the voice of modern Unionism. :)

So wait, a few posts ago you were whining on and on about how we would be in the EU? Now you're claiming we wouldn't be?

We know you have trouble reading and then interpreting things.

So I'll just say. No.

Is that in the same way that your attitude towards the English is based on xenophobia?

What attitude would that be?

Happy to see them gubbed at sport. Hardly xenophobic is it?

My Nationalism is due to Westminster rule, not England or the English.

Anyway, what about the rest of my post you ignored, care to comment?

And lets not forget Reynards "these people" racism against Romanians and Bulgarians. Two entire nations where every single person indiscriminately is "dirt poor" and "bring no skills to the table". This is the voice of modern Unionism. :)

Yes, thats one of the most inflammatory and racist couple of words I've ever seen. I'm sure everyone is as outraged as you seem to be attempting to be.

What attitude would that be?

Happy to see them gubbed at sport. Hardly xenophobic is it?

My Nationalism is due to Westminster rule, not England or the English.

Anyway, what about the rest of my post you ignored, care to comment?

But anyone expressing disappointment at being run from Brussels is a xenophobe?

Okaaay.

Yes, thats one of the most inflammatory and racist couple of words I've ever seen. I'm sure everyone is as outraged as you seem to be attempting to be.

It's not about outrage, it's about xenophobia.

That's fucking drivel.

It has f**k all to do with xenophobia FFS.

I know that you are referring to the clusterfuck that is the economy, and I'd agree there but I'm looking at it for what I've read.

It shouldn't be, but you only have to see the fucking disgusting seeing xenophobia directed at foreigners of "c***s the lot of them, get them out of our country" on the internet from when that soldier got papped a few weeks ago.

It is intrigueing Jambo,but I suppose it would depend on how the Rep of Scotland was doing and how well the rUK was doing.

I suspect all the same questions would still arise. :unsure2:

I don't disagree, but it certainly makes you look at things from a different perspective.

But anyone expressing disappointment at being run from Brussels is a xenophobe?

Okaaay.

That's not what I said, I'm against EU memebership. To say there is no xenophobia from the right wing press when it comes to the issue of EU memebership is like saying you know what you're talking about ffs.

Is it?

So are you calling me a racist then?

Were those words quoted there "racist"? If so, how?

Did I call you a racist?

Are your eyes painted on?

It is xenophobia and racism though, isn't it? Or is it okay when it is Unionists making those comments?

I know that you are referring to the clusterfuck that is the economy, and I'd agree there but I'm looking at it for what I've read.

It shouldn't be, but you only have to see the fucking atriocous racism directed at foriegners on the internet from when that soldier got papped a few weeks ago.

I don't disagree, but it certainly makes you look at things from a different perspective.

Yes, I am. It's entirely about this for me.

I live in the West Country,England,i'm English.

I have much sympathy for the Scottish people and other peoples of the UK that have been right royally shat on by the rich and Westminster.

I'm a working class bloke,brought up on a Council Estate and my family have those roots.You get the picture,it seems proper to explain this when considering your question..

I know it shows, I do not really understand the apparently complicated political issues involved as some on this thread do (does anyone?!), but I have picked up a few things since joining this forum.

I would say,that Europe is struggling big time,the future is uncertain and if the SNP carry on in power in an independent Scotland joining Europe is a massive gamble.It really could be a case of better the devil you know.

On a world stage Scotland surely has some benefit from being in the Union.

It certainly has in the past,although the wealth distribution,like in the UK in general was grossly unfair.

Haha,i'm struggling to answer your question directly ar'nt I! :rolleyes:

There are some in Scotland now that rely on England for their jobs,this is a fact.

Maybe ship builders for the Royal Navy,the Scots who sort out the English dole recently mentioned on telly.

There will be a few Scottish business' concerned about leaving the Union and so it follows their employees.

There will be others and i'm sorry I can't actually name many,maybe that can be my next bit of 'homework'.

I cannot name many other benefits for many Scots living in Scotland,not financial ones at least.

The Union should remain,a bloody horrible imaginary border will be an awful shame on all of us.

I mean that notion,on our little islands is disgusting.

The emotional links for many are huge and for many these links alone offer hope as well as a British identity.

For many that is enough to keep the Union.We really are the same people and have been for many years now.

I've never lived in Scotland,but when I see it on the box I do not see a foreign country,i see a fantastic place and culture.

I actually feel very happy and proud that Scotland is British,as I am English British.

I mean I,like millions of English like you lot!

For me you said it,"i live in England and I love it."

You appear to still be a Unionist,emotionally at least and maybe we do not have to break up the Union to do something about Westminster. :unsure2:

I hate the corrupt b*****ds,believe.

It's not really about my identity though DeeGas. It's about watching what was once a great example of internationalism being reduced to the rest of the country turning into a cheap labour source for London, and the views of someone living in Surrey counting much, much more than those of someone living in Newcastle or Liverpool, far less Glasgow. The big difference is, Scotland has a chance to do something remarkable. This is very much a "from the head" rather than a "from the heart" school of nationalism for Scotland.

It's not really about my identity though DeeGas. It's about watching what was once a great example of internationalism being reduced to the rest of the country turning into a cheap labour source for London, and the views of someone living in Surrey counting much, much more than those of someone living in Newcastle or Liverpool, far less Glasgow. The big difference is, Scotland has a chance to do something remarkable. This is very much a "from the head" rather than a "from the heart" school of nationalism for Scotland.

Far less Glasgow? Surely far less Newcastle or Liverpool?

Archived