Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You disappoint me. I thought 'Quislings' and 'Traitors' were the words of choice. Did I miss the latest memo on how to refer to people who disagree with you politically?

Laughable

Interesting that once again, you single out one side for criticism.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lib Dem watch!

LIBDem rural affairs spokesman Tavish Scott has landed himself in the manure after some over-enthusiastic muck spreading about his political opponents.

The Shetland MSP accused Rural Affairs Secretary Richard Lochhead of "politicising" the Royal Highland show after he unveiled plans to make a major speech on independence at the event.

Unfortunately Mr Scott appeared to have forgotten that his LibDem colleague George Lyon MEP, is to launch a "Rural Better Together" pro-UK campaign group at the show.

www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/politics/referendum-news/tirade-shows-better-together-confusion.21144075

A bit like roverthemoon really. Different standards.

Lib Dem watch!

www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/politics/referendum-news/tirade-shows-better-together-confusion.21144075

A bit like roverthemoon really. Different standards.

You really need to be a bit less obsessed.

While I'm on are you the person who said he celebrated the planes striking the twin towers with his dad? Apologies if I've got you mixed up with someone else but just helpful for context.

Tend not to read this thread so can't say I have. Post some links and I'll happily comment on them if it removes the bee from xbl's bonnet

They infest this thread like malevolent bedbugs. It just goes to show that you're highly selective in what you feel the need to comment on.

They infest this thread like malevolent bedbugs. It just goes to show that you're highly selective in what you feel the need to comment on.

What, you're having a go at me for not being offended by things I haven't read? Christ, we're through the looking glass here.

You really need to be a bit less obsessed.

While I'm on are you the person who said he celebrated the planes striking the twin towers with his dad? Apologies if I've got you mixed up with someone else but just helpful for context.

I only celebrated when bodies were confirmed.

Tend not to read this thread so can't say I have. Post some links and I'll happily comment on them if it removes the bee from xbl's bonnet

:lol:

The mask has truly slipped now.

Galloway and now Farage on Question Time.

It appears the BBC don't want to give their Scottish license fee payers a serious political discusion on Scottish independence, they'd rather turn it into a pantomime for the rUK.

Shameful but unsurprising.

'Mary Doll' didn't come across too well on News Night on explaining that if Scotland was independent the bedroom tax would be removed and errrr well the bedroom tax would be removed.

The SNP need a moment of magic,an inspiration but all they offered we'll stop the bedroom tax.

Is Salmond going to be in the picture a lot more sooner or later, offering a passionate cry for independence!?

'Mary Doll' looks as if she could do with some help.

I get the impression the SNP people want to scream 'ahh f*** off you English b*****ds' but are scared of offending the British Scottish,the Unionists.

So they try a softly softly approach,in the hope that the Scottish Unionists and the ' don't knows' may come over to their side.

Thing is when they do this they come across as not really having anything different to offer.

Posh Scotsman Rory Bremner has at least got some material from it all.

Galloway and now Farage on Question Time.

It appears the BBC don't want to give their Scottish license fee payers a serious political discusion on Scottish independence, they'd rather turn it into a pantomime for the rUK.

Shameful but unsurprising.

Sounds about right

'Mary Doll' didn't come across too well on News Night on explaining that if Scotland was independent the bedroom tax would be removed and errrr well the bedroom tax would be removed.

The SNP need a moment of magic,an inspiration but all they offered we'll stop the bedroom tax.

Is Salmond going to be in the picture a lot more sooner or later, offering a passionate cry for independence!?

'Mary Doll' looks as if she could do with some help.

I get the impression the SNP people want to scream 'ahh f*** off you English b*****ds' but are scared of offending the British Scottish,the Unionists.

So they try a softly softly approach,in the hope that the Scottish Unionists and the ' don't knows' may come over to their side.

Thing is when they do this they come across as not really having anything different to offer.

Posh Scotsman Rory Bremner has at least got some material from it all.

I really hope you are just a poor troll.

If not I'd sue your parents as they obviously took great delight bouncing you on your head as a child.

Archived