Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The BBC is whoring itself to the far right in its quest for ratings.

Maybe Farage is getting on because he keeps banging on and on about lack of coverage for his party and BBC bias of being pro EU, who incidentally partially fund the Beeb.

Maybe Salmond should make it headline news of the BBC's pro UK bias.(The BBC wouldn't show it though)

Personally, I'd scrap the license fee. Why should the citizens of the UK pay for unbalanced news and current affairs?

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What, you're having a go at me for not being offended by things I haven't read? Christ, we're through the looking glass here.

This lot will try and deconstruct your character roverthemoon.

School playground bully tactics.

Thank goodess the majority of Scots think them wrong.

Galloway and now Farage on Question Time.

It appears the BBC don't want to give their Scottish license fee payers a serious political discusion on Scottish independence, they'd rather turn it into a pantomime for the rUK.

Shameful but unsurprising.

Absolutely, you just know its going to descend in to petty squabbling and everyone shouting over each other, it may provide a good laugh, but its not exactly how I want our political discourse to be.

Maybe Farage is getting on because he keeps banging on and on about lack of coverage for his party and BBC bias of being pro EU, who incidentally partially fund the Beeb.

Maybe Salmond should make it headline news of the BBC's pro UK bias.(The BBC wouldn't show it though)

Personally, I'd scrap the license fee. Why should the citizens of the UK pay for unbalanced news and current affairs?

Well he certainly cant claim a lack of coverage anymore.

I am slightly perplexed as to why He's appearing in Scotland though, His party is irrelevant North of the border and most likely always will be, and I don't think anyone up here cares about his party's opinion on Independence, They would probably take English Independence if it was on offer :lol: .

As for the BBC, without a doubt it has flaws and is very bureaucratic, but compared to news outlets round the world its second to none really.

I really hope you are just a poor troll.

If not I'd sue your parents as they obviously took great delight bouncing you on your head as a child.

Like 'Mary Doll',you have nothing but 'bread and butter' to offer.

Where's the SNPs 'cream cakes'?!

3 0 down sunshine,you need a eg Dennis Law moment of magic.

Where is it?

I am slightly perplexed as to why He's appearing in Scotland though, His party is irrelevant North of the border and most likely always will be, and I don't think anyone up here cares about his party's opinion on Independence, They would probably take English Independence if it was on offer :lol: .

I'm sure Salmond has appeared on QT a few times when it's been in England (not that I'm comapring the two)

Well he certainly cant claim a lack of coverage anymore.

As for the BBC, without a doubt it has flaws and is very bureaucratic, but compared to news outlets round the world its second to none really.

Plenty of Scots will be interested in what Farage has to say about the European Union.

Farage won't do Salmond any favours of course,but plenty consider him a silly little trouble maker.

Why is Salmond still hiding from a televised one on one with Darling?

Germany now has a anti Europe party.

Farage may give them a mention.

Germany now faces real opposition to Europe from within their own borders!

Farage may do Scots a big favour,they should give the bloke a chance to speak.

Germany now has a anti Europe party.

Farage may give them a mention.

Germany now faces real opposition to Europe from within their own borders!

Farage may do Scots a big favour,they should give the bloke a chance to speak.

Yes, and it is on the fringes of German politics and most likely will stay there.

The EU is massively bloated and burns through money like there's no tomorrow, The Euro currency was doomed from the start and be thankful we never took part, but the stability the EU has brought far outweighs any of its downsides imo.

All this anti Europe feeling is simply an effect of the financial crisis and austerity. Most people will want to stay in the EU if there's a referendum in my view.

Plenty of Scots will be interested in what Farage has to say about the European Union.

Farage won't do Salmond any favours of course,but plenty consider him a silly little trouble maker.

Why is Salmond still hiding from a televised one on one with Darling?

"Plenty" is too a strong word imo :lol:

Is he? It appears as though every other union politician is shittin there breeks to debate Salmond.

"Plenty" is too a strong word imo :lol:

Is he? It appears as though every other union politician is shittin there breeks to debate Salmond.

Darling has offered the televised one on one challenge to Salmond.

Salmond avoids the subject.

Thought it was you. Thanks for confirming. It makes me feel less bad about ignoring your nonsense

Funny, because one thing you are not doing is ignoring me. Now the Unionists, you ARE ignoring, but not the independence supporters. Mask has well and truly slipped.

Yes, and it is on the fringes of German politics and most likely will stay there.

The EU is massively bloated and burns through money like there's no tomorrow, The Euro currency was doomed from the start and be thankful we never took part, but the stability the EU has brought far outweighs any of its downsides imo.

All this anti Europe feeling is simply an effect of the financial crisis and austerity. Most people will want to stay in the EU if there's a referendum in my view.

It's a new party.26% of Germans say they would now consider voting for an anti Europe party.

The complete mess Europe is tells us this 'Alternative for Germany' will make some noise.

From the Scotsman!!!

http://www.scotsman.com/news/comment-no-campaign-losing-sense-of-togetherness-1-2964806

The Better Together campaign has so far been a roaring success at being negative, static and, organisationally, a bad covers band as compared to the Yes campaign. It is also conducted, from the top down, as a collective of men – with few exceptions – who labour under the misapprehension that sniggering, sneering and sometimes childish and needless personalisation and finger-pointing at political opponents are the behavioural norms of post-pubescent grown-ups. This is all “masterminded” from a campaign headquarters which sometimes seems akin to a boys’ club treehouse on the hill.

Archived