Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unionist, unionist, unionist, not sure, independence supporter.

Riddoch is a not sure in the same way McWhirter is a not sure. Definitely Nationalist leaning and if they weren't broadcasters I suspect they'd both be out of the closet

So panel is 60% unionist 40% nationalist - nationalists over represented going on recent polls ;)

I'm not really sure what Galloway brings to the table for this episode to be honest. Would far rather have had him opposite Farage.

Hope someone ask georgey boy a question about why he wants every other country to have independence and not his own,oh thats right cause he suckles at the tit of the union

Galloway is guaranteed box office even though he's a complete twat. Read somewher that Farage is also on it. Is this true? Anas Sarwar and Angus Robertson are both decent performers so should be a good show

Ruth Davidson has announced on her Twitter that Farage is a late addition but it's all that I've heard about it.

I'm also going tomorrow night. :thumsup2

I wonder if the SNP have told the people in Scotland employed to process the 40% of English benefit claimants that they will be out of a job in the highly unlikely event of independence?

I wonder if the Better Together muppets will simply say that these jobs will be repatriated, as frankly, nobody wants a foreign country to be processing teir welfare claims? Its definitely scaremongering in the truest sense of the word, and absolutely 100% correct to point this out. It is , after all, one of the benefits of the union for these people employed in that line of work.

In reality, the bad news would be that 40% of English benefit claimants would get f*ck all after independence.

Galloway is guaranteed box office even though he's a complete twat. Read somewher that Farage is also on it. Is this true? Anas Sarwar and Angus Robertson are both decent performers so should be a good show

Makes sense to have Farage on with Galloway, hopefully it gets fiery. Farage is on it far too much though.

Makes sense to have Farage on with Galloway, hopefully it gets fiery. Farage is on it far too much though.

Galloway backed Farage up to the hilt after the Edinburgh heckling. If it gets fiery, it'll be purely for the cameras.

Here's Galloway interviewing Farage on radio.

26% of Germans would now consider voting for an anti Europe party.

That party now exists.

Bernd Lucke is the leader (or one of the top dogs) of the "Alternative for Germany Party".

Bernd said the big cock up is the common currency!

He described it as "big mistake,big failiure"

As I posted a while ago.There is a mood change in Germany.Many Germans are having serious second thoughts about Europe.They are sick of eg Greece.

Good old Bernd made plenty of other points,like how he would break up the whole European Union.

The European Union,the place where Salmond wants to take Scotland is falling apart,it's a mess.

'Un-Lucke' Scottish Republicans.

A forever increasingly unstable Europe does not bode well.

Better stay with your British family,really,it makes sense and we actually are your people.

Better stay with your British family,really,it makes sense and we actually are your people.

The next stage of the battered spouse syndrome. After the beating, the threats, the "you're nothing without us", comes the reassurance. Next up "we've changed, no, really".

The next stage of the battered spouse syndrome. After the beating, the threats, the "you're nothing without us", comes the reassurance. Next up "we've changed, no, really".

The English are not the only ones who are fed up with Europe.

If it was only the English who were fed up Salmond and the Republicans might see the rise of UKIP as a weapon for their campaign.

Thing is,Europe is fed of Europe,which means it's abit of a cock up all round.

So,the SNPs wish to leave orrible old UK behind for a for a phoney Eurpopean Union that is showing signs of complete collapse begins to look like a poor decision.Things may well look a lot worse come Sept 2014.

Riddoch is a not sure in the same way McWhirter is a not sure. Definitely Nationalist leaning and if they weren't broadcasters I suspect they'd both be out of the closet

So panel is 60% unionist 40% nationalist - nationalists over represented going on recent polls ;)

Show me a poll where the apologists are on 60%

The Edinburgh heckling of Farage was a disgrace. It reminded me if an argument I had on Buchanan Street with some pathetic student types who were surrounding a BNP stand and intimidating the people working it.

Absolute scum.

The BNP? Right enough.

The Edinburgh heckling of Farage was a disgrace. It reminded me if an argument I had on Buchanan Street with some pathetic student types who were surrounding a BNP stand and intimidating the people working it.

Absolute scum.

So you were intimidating pathetic student types?

What absolute scum you are.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Figures on this one are 59 v 31 with 10% undecided. Pretty much as good as 60 statistically and if you factor out undecideds then it's 66%.

Unless the undecideds break 100% to Yes (highly unlikely) then will easily pass 60%

Edited as I forgot the link to the poll

http://m.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/politics/scottish-independence-poll-drop-in-yes-backing-1-2924728

You shouldn't refer to the vast majority of your fellow countrymen in such a way. It might make you end up looking even more of a bitter loser than you already do.

Archived