Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's a new party.26% of Germans say they would now consider voting for an anti Eurpoe party.

The complete mess Europe is tells us this 'Alternative for Germany' will make some noise.

So in a poll, nowhere near a general election people would consider voting anti-Europe.

Means nothing imo, the German people know how well they have done out of the EU, every country has its fringes of politics, and in times of financial hardship these parties flourish for a time, but the bubble will inevitably burst for UKIP etc.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of angry nationalists about. They don't help the Yes cause one bit

Agreed.I think there are plenty of Scots who will remain quiet,but will give their local bully/big mouth Nationalist a thought as they put their cross in the 'NO' to independence box Sept 2014.

Better Together.

Like 'Mary Doll',you have nothing but 'bread and butter' to offer.

Where's the SNPs 'cream cakes'?!

3 0 down sunshine,you need a eg Dennis Law moment of magic.

Where is it?

So bounced on the head as a child it was then.

You're parents are unionists right?

So in a poll, nowhere near a general election people would consider voting anti-Europe.

Means nothing imo, the German people know how well they have done out of the EU, every country has its fringes of politics, and in times of financial hardship these parties flourish for a time, but the bubble will inevitably burst for UKIP etc.

There are and have been for a while signs of German public opinion on Europe changing.

When they see 'ungrateful' Greeks taking German money but still making Roman/Hitalr salutes at protest they are insulted.

Germans appreciate a team effort,they notice and dislike those who do not pull their weight.

Europe is littered with those who take but do not give.

Europe is failing and more and more Germans are re-considering their point of view.

There are and have been for a while signs of German public opinion on Europe changing.

When they see 'ungrateful' Greeks taking German money but still making Roman/Hitalr salutes at protest they are insulted.

Germans appreciate a team effort,they notice and dislike those who do not pull their weight.

Europe is littered with those who take but do not give.

Europe is failing and more and more Germans are re-considering their point of view.

Every country has a right wing, and idiots who blame their problems on people in other countries or immigrants in their own, there will always be tubes like that in any country, I don't see it as a change in a nations political landscape or anything like that though.

Galloway and now Farage on Question Time.

It appears the BBC don't want to give their Scottish license fee payers a serious political discusion on Scottish independence, they'd rather turn it into a pantomime for the rUK.

Shameful but unsurprising.

Question Time has only ever devoted itself to a one issue thing once that I can recall when it put that BNP idiot Griffin up for an attempt at public pillory. It turned into an absolute clusterfuck of a show. It may have done it for other things too like Iraq or Bosnia but I either didnt watch or cant remember. It tends to be utter shit when they do.

There is no need to turn the one in Scotland into a one issue show about independence. There are plenty of other relevant issues to talk about other than fixating on something that will not happen anyway. There will be plenty of similar format shows on during the run up to the nats defeat anyway, where lots of planted audience members can clap a lot whenever their favourite utters something.

Farage and Galloway will be worth a watch, the rest? Not so much.

Still shocked people think Question Time is a forum for serious political discussion. It's just pantomime these days. You only had to see Ian Paisley Junior's homophobic rubbish the other week to see that it's a sideshow now.

Every country has a right wing, and idiots who blame their problems on people in other countries or immigrants in their own, there will always be tubes like that in any country, I don't see it as a change in a nations political landscape or anything like that though.

An anti Europe German party is not necessarily "right wing".

Just Germans who do not believe in this European Union.

That does not mean "right wing".

This "Alternative for Germany Party" will be a re-action to a failing idea.

You continue to offer nothing,just like Mary Doll.

You're right, I do apologise.

Perhaps I should adopt your style of posting, if not the content obviously.

You're right, I do apologise.

Perhaps I should adopt your style of posting, if not the content obviously.

I suppose it would help your "freedom" cry if the SNP leaders actually offered something inspirational.

Something they seem incapable of doing.

The Brave Heart film was fantastic,i thoroughly enjoyed it.

But,once it came down to today,the now,instead of a fantastical Hollywood 'history lesson' the cry for "freedom" started to look silly.

Unionists: Deluded and proud of it.

So, you're telling us the polls are all wrong then? Is that right?

Let me guess, there is "internal polling analysis" being passed around the various nat activists which is suggesting that "its much closer than the pollsters are telling everyone". I reckon that virtually every single political party has told their letterbox fluffers this in the run up to every election they have ever contested. It keeps the cannon fodder eager for more work and boosts morale.

The truth is, you're totally fucked, and are losing catastrophically. <_<

Unionists: Deluded and proud of it.

"As a Union man i'm proud,proud of what I am and I say what I think that the 'Nationalists' stink, cause i'm a Union man"

"Oh you won't get me i'm part of the Union,

you won't get me i'm part of the Union,

you won't get me i'm part of the Union,

until the day I die

until the day I die!"

Better Together and proud to shout it!

You are trying far too hard, just stop.

Just responding to sarcasm and insult.

I know,it gets boring and equally I get nowhere too.

Thing is though,in footballing terms the Union is 3 0 up,so the Union just needs to not concede too many.

The Nationalists really want to see some kind of inspirational speech from Salmond or something big to shout about,but the SNP are not delivering.

Archived