Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And Unionists want us to believe that an independent Scotland wouldn't be welcomed. Laughable.

946136_473795239362434_1904586217_n.jpg

Can you provide some evidence please of "Unionists" who want you to believe Scotland's application for membership wouldn't be welcomed by the EU?

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said many times that it was an Unionist blunder not having that 3rd option on the ballot paper.

And each time you say it it's a more laughable claim.

I'm sure they will be devastated they now have an unloseable referendum as a result of that "blunder".

And each time you say it it's a more laughable claim.

I'm sure they will be devastated they now have an unloseable referendum as a result of that "blunder".

Time will tell......... ;)

more truely shocking behavior from the No camp...I cant link to the story coz im at work but head over to wings and read the article about the Maggie Fair

For me, what has swung my opinion,and reinforces it every day,is when I see that smug b*****d Cameron,his pet monkey,Clegg and then I look at whos in opposition,Milliband ,a man that sounds like he's chewing on bubblewrap,do I really want that lot looking after our interests? NO It scares me to think that Milliband may be PM one day

so It's a big YES for me

Similar for me when I see 'Rab C and Mary Doll' of the SNP.

A pair of trouble making chancers who want to end 300 years of British Union.

I'm not allowed to vote,maybe this is okay as i'm English living in England,but what of Scots living in other parts of the UK than Scotland.

A foreign student who has been in Scotland for 5 minutes apparently can vote,but eg George Galloway cannot!

As I typed,Rab C and Mary Doll are trouble makers and I hope their hopes are soundly beaten come Sept 2014.

All it needs is for 'Rab C' to face 'Funny Eyebrows',but as we all know Rab is avoiding this public chat at all costs.

He prefers to narrate to SNP/Independence propaganda videos.

Joe Goebbels would be impressed by Rabs tactics.

He's got nothing to do with Dundee.

So, this evidence - you know, about "Unionists" wanting you to believe Scotland's EU application wouldn't be welcomed - where is it?

So, this evidence - you know, about "Unionists" wanting you to believe Scotland's EU application wouldn't be welcomed - where is it?

You know fine well that British nationalists have been trying to insinuate that an independent Scotland joining the EU is seen as an annoyance to countries like Spain. The BBC are particularly prolific in their misquoting of foreign ministers.

"A senior UK minister said: "We understand the Scottish view is they would wish to join the UN but they would not wish to join Nato. They might wish to join the EU, but we fully expect Spain to block it, fearing it might encourage the separatist spirit on their doorstep.""

Note, not 'wish to negotiate', but 'block'.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/spain-could-wield-veto-over-scotlands-eu-membership-6292846.html

You know fine well that British nationalists have been trying to insinuate that an independent Scotland joining the EU is seen as an annoyance to countries like Spain. The BBC are particularly prolific in their misquoting of foreign ministers.

Remember the pattern:

"This literally never happens to anyone ever!"

"This happened only once but it was clearly an outlier!"

"This happened a few times but the people who said it aren't representative!"

"This happened a lot, but who cares?"

*silence*

*wait 6 months*

"This literally never happens to anyone ever!"

"A senior UK minister said: "We understand the Scottish view is they would wish to join the UN but they would not wish to join Nato. They might wish to join the EU, but we fully expect Spain to block it, fearing it might encourage the separatist spirit on their doorstep.""

Note, not 'wish to negotiate', but 'block'.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/spain-could-wield-veto-over-scotlands-eu-membership-6292846.html

An unnamed "senior UK minister" isn't evidence.

It's like a "friend of the star" or a "club insider".

Archived